Power Windows

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

Hey guys, I got a 96 Accord and the front driver window is FUBAR. It can go in the down position, but wont go up. How can I tell if its the regulator or the motor? It worked for like 3 to 4 secs and then it stopped working again. Is there any tricks for it to go up all the way until I can get it replaced?

Anyway, thanks for any comments.

Not sure really. Ever since I got the car, the front two windows go up and down really slow like maybe 10 secs to fully move.

Anyway, now the driver front cant go up but can go down. When I push the up button nothing happens. No noise or anything. Luckily it managed to go up after several hundred tries of pushing the up button, so Im not touching it till then. I dont think its the track, just a worn out regulator or motor. How do I know which one it is? It could be some of the wires just gotten loose, I havent checked that either. But I checked the fuse and its okay. Everything that shares the same on works like moonroof and other windows.

Back