Powerball, anyone?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
They raised the jackpot to 500 mill now. 326 or something take home lump sum for wed drawing.

Ill probably by 5 tickets like i ususally do.

What would you do with the money if you won?

2 chicks at the same time is already taken, just for the record :p

Live an upper middle class lifestyle, only with my own racetrack and a full shop built into the house.

I would snowboard the world. See other parts of the world that don't have snow. But I'd still live pretty modestly day to day. Just no work, more hobbies, and I'd probably make it to the gym more than once a month.

Its hard to say, start my own shop more than likely. That and hookers and blow. :D

I don't under stand all this 'start my own business' stuff. don't you understand that you never have to work again?

I don't under stand all this 'start my own business' stuff. don't you understand that you never have to work again?

Obviously you've already seen Office Space... When they're talking about the "what would you do with a million dollars" Michael Bolton was right, what you said would be what you really want to do for work, as it'd be your passion.

If I won the powerball I sure as shit wouldn't want to sit around all day long Aside from paying off all my debt and smoking a really expensive cuban cigar, I'd go back to college for computer programming, auto mechanic, electrical engineering, architecture, etc. Just to have something to fill in some time. I sure as shit would quit working for my dad, but I'd still want a day job.

I'd probably start some charity and try and buy a professional sports team.

A day job? you're mad. Your job could be owning stuff. helping anyone you wanted to. visiting everything. the idea that you'd maintain an average 9-5 for a 50k a year salary or whatever is just preposterous. You'd make that in interest, a day. lol and a blue-collar labor job at that? mad!
school? why bother? you don't need to know anything ever again. If you want to learn something, hire a personal tutor to spoon feed it to you.

I never said I'd do a full time 9-5 five day a week day job, and I wouldn't care about a salary, but I'd want to do something I love. Obviously I can't afford any schooling right now, but I sure as shit want to learn things like what I mentioned above. Travelling is a definite must though, I did forget to mention that part.

I probably would go back to school as well, but for things I'm actually interested in. Automotive, programming, electronics, etc. No slogging through english classes for a better degree though.

In reality I'd probably end up blowing a ton of money on travel and crazy things for the first few years then end up playing video games all day into my 50s.

That's pretty sad, actually.

I think my first 2 or 3 years would be spent in a pimp ass RV with a jeep or similar as a tow-behind, with some dirt bikes or something and just drive everywhere for a couple years and see the country. All of it. EVEN CALI! lol. I'd like to drive to alaska.

And since I can't drive big things for shit, make sure i get good insurance. lol

After that, i'll settle in somewhere in NH on a big bunch of land and build a 12 room bed and breakfast home on some of the land and offer up cool stuff to do on the property like hunt, fish, ski, board, hike, lake, etc etc whatever is around. Build a 2nd house for me to live in and get some staff to run the B&B.

Id buy a bunch of property, both internet and physical. Hire managers to run them.

Buy E his go kart track. cuz im a nice friend and he's always wanted it.

Use the rest to run for CT senate, twice, and loose.

too soon? sorry linda. lol

well. i would like to have a nice house and shop built. 20 car garage or so. my own art studio in house. top of the line electronics.. do some traveling. go back to germany and such.. help out some close people. car crew and such. family. help people who actually need it. and such. maybe school big maybe lol.

step 1. full body cat scan and mri
step 2. review results from step 1 and take any necessary preventative measures
step 3. build a bunker and an ark, and fully stock both with years of food
step 4. enjoy life, preferably never see cold or rain again, so i would probably end up in so cal

step 4. enjoy life, preferably never see cold or rain again, so i would probably end up in so cal

Everything except the bolded part is about right. If I stayed where it does get cold, I'd have my heat cranked all the way up all the time.

That's pretty sad, actually.

I think my first 2 or 3 years would be spent in a pimp ass RV with a jeep or similar as a tow-behind, with some dirt bikes or something and just drive everywhere for a couple years and see the country. All of it. EVEN CALI! lol. I'd like to drive to alaska.
It would take me winning the lottery to visit CA on my own dollar.

The first week I'd probably spend in Vegas. I'd be the guy you hear about propositioning Hayden P and Mila K with absurd amounts of money.

After that, i'll settle in somewhere in NH on a big bunch of land and build a 12 room bed and breakfast home on some of the land and offer up cool stuff to do on the property like hunt, fish, ski, board, hike, lake, etc etc whatever is around. Build a 2nd house for me to live in and get some staff to run the B&B.

That isnt running your own business? :huh:

I think the consensus is that everyone would have to run some sort of "business" to keep from going mad from counting money all day everyday.

Id probably race all sorts of contraptions with engines. I sure as hell would NEVER work another day in my life and would make sure most of the people I know and associate with wouuld have a hell of a good time as well. Anyone I hate would do everything in my power to cripple their way of life/businesses.

You won 300 million and you still care about other people? Kind of spiteful man....

Back