Powerball, anyone?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'd pay a midget to kick a dude I don't like in the junk. But that would be for the sheer comedic value.

what would i do with that money?

any fucking thing i wanted.

would probably use a good amount to sue the government over certain things.
that kind of cash could hire some damn good attorneys.

It would take me winning the lottery to visit CA on my own dollar.

I've been there enough to know that I love the weather and the land... With that much money I would never have to care about the rest.

From just this forum I almost don't want to visit the east coast. :)

I'd buy, Gold, Land, 42' Yellow Fin Boat, 23' Yellow Fin Boat, Lingenfelter Twin Turbo Corvette, Suped up Chevy Silverado 2500 HD, Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Firearms, Vacation homes in various places, i'd pay off all my friends houses and buy them new cars, motorcycles, savings for the their kids,

Life would be good.

savings for the their kids

That's the tough part. In general, how do you pass that much money down without your kids ending up being spoiled assholes? I'd have to somehow hide it from my kids most of their lives, raise them to be good hardworking people, then hit them up with the old 'oh you didn't know we were bazillionaires?' speech on my death bed.

That's the tough part. In general, how do you pass that much money down without your kids ending up being spoiled assholes? I'd have to somehow hide it from my kids most of their lives, raise them to be good hardworking people, then hit them up with the old 'oh you didn't know we were bazillionaires?' speech on my death bed.

Trust funds or other investments that won't mature until they're in their 20s anyway.

i wouldnt buy hondaswap. :)

a big garage and a few cars.... decent sized home with a pool. small personal gym. travel. yeah thats about it. i dont care to have much else.

not my kids,my friends kids, let them worry about it lol...i dont have kids

I'd build a woodshop and make Adirondack chairs. I would have to keep working because I'd end up shooting myself in the head from boredom. Traveling is a given as well as nice bottles of wine and private schools for my kid(s). I'd golf a ton and would have season tix to the O's. Oh, and I would definitely have a 55" tv in the shitter, just because.

:D

An RV and a bed n breakfast? I just realized Brian is a 65 year old lady.

First, I would go to work and give my 2 "mentors" very large pay offs.

Second, I would go tell at least a dozen other co workers where they can go, and what they could do to them selves when they get there.

Third, would be hittin real estate market and either buying a modest house with a large shop and property, or having the like built.

Fourth, Id fill the shop with hundreds of thousands dollars of machine and fab equipment.

Last, I would live out my days doing machine and fab work for 6 packs of ice cold beer, while loving life, fuckin hookers and doin blow.

Fourth, Id fill the shop with hundreds of thousands dollars of machine and fab equipment.

Last, I would live out my days doing machine and fab work for 6 packs of ice cold beer, while loving life, fuckin hookers and doin blow.

This.

Retire my parents, give my brother and sister a couple million bucks in a trust fund. I'd need some sort of day job otherwise I would blow though all of the money by age 50 just from sheer boredom.

Pay off my dad's house
pay off my mom's house
buy land and a house
buy Amy a new Mustang

keep going to work like everything is the same, just with a lot less stress.

It's been drawn. Anybody here going to be starting their dream life soon?

Back