Powerball tonight....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
$340+ mil..... :blink:

Time to go get some numbers........ :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
ugh, its tomorrow night dood.

Crap...these 7 day weeks are screwing with my head... :mad: but the OT pay is worth it... :p

but if in that 230,000,000,000,000 to one chance that I did win....then I'll have no need to get any OT :mrgreen:

Or hell...even to work anymore...

but after the taxes and crap....it'll prolly be like only $1500 that I would ever see....

I think today might be a lucky day to do something...on the way home, a white cat crossed the road in front of me.......I guess I wasn't driving fast enough to make him red :ph34r:

I thought you could only buy tickets in PA now anyway.

I could be wrong but I didn't even bother.

powerball is in like 27 states.

i bought 1 this morning, i'll probably buy more tonight and tomorrow...

waste of money. :shrug2: noone ever wins the lottery except old people and those with not long to live which are basically the same thing.

don't get quick picks..

i guess you have a better chance if you pick the numbers yourself (read it somewhere)

Quoted post[/post]]
don't get quick picks..

i guess you have a better chance if you pick the numbers yourself (read it somewhere)
actually i jsut watched a show on how lotteries are ran on Discovery yesterday. they said the odds are basically the same no matter whick numbers you use. they did tell of one guy, though, in New York that played his same exact numbers for 2 1/2 years straight and ended up winning finally. i gues that would probably give you a better chance, if you keep the same numbers over a period of time

yea, if i get a ticket and win $340 mil, i'd take the cash payout which is $156mil or around there.
I'd give everyone a $couple,000s :)

Just buy me a house in PA. I'd be straight. They're cheap, a nice 4 bedroom for ~150k. :mrgreen:

Back