Powertec RPA v8

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

In the February issue of Sport Compact Car, one thing jumped out at me...the Hayabusa v-8...thats right v8. its two hayabusa motors bolted together, and not the stupid way.

specs of the motor are found HERE *note the size of the motor... converted it reads this way...

Length 21.5 inches
Width 20.2 inches
Height 17.3 inches
Dry Weight: 204 lbs

to do the other dimension conversions go HERE

and for those too lazy to click on the links, its boasting 380hp @ 10k and 207 tq @ 6800. Quaife is building two different gearboxes for it as well, for either FR or MR configurations.

id link you to the article, but i cant find it online...

I just think its a really cool idea and great for karting, kit cars...etc..

most likely lol. i suggest picking up febs issue, it goes into depth about how sinc the angle and the firing order and flat pan crankcase are idle blah blah blah.. plus its got shots of the new audi s4, mazdaspeed6, skyline gtr (or infiniti gtr) and the evo 9

the dimensions are about the size of a b-series.

tell hasport to start making mounts

Originally posted by Calesta+Jan 7 2005, 09:43 PM-->
@Jan 7 2005, 06:46 PM
its already in use

here ya go

http://www.radicalmotorsport.com/news_fold...pa_v8/index.php
[post=442753]Quoted post[/post]​

Woo sound files! :worthy: :worthyp:

Now is that 363 at the wheels?
[post=442788]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah the thing sounds pretty badass

and from the pics in the other articles it looks like it was measured on an engine dyno

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jan 7 2005, 07:56 PM
yeah the thing sounds pretty badass

and from the pics in the other articles it looks like it was measured on an engine dyno
[post=442799]Quoted post[/post]​

Ah, ok. I wasn't looking at many of the pictures from their testing- just the specs and the engine itself.

REPOST! I posted this a few months back =)~

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jan 8 2005, 02:11 PM
REPOST! I posted this a few months back =)~
[post=443010]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah but no one reads the shit you post up

probly gave it some weird title that no one understood

or, no one reads jeffie threads cuz they are either about gay shit, stupid bike stuff that no one cares about, or elevator music :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 11 2005, 01:28 PM
or, no one reads jeffie threads cuz they are either about gay shit, stupid bike stuff that no one cares about, or elevator music :D
[post=444163]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back