pr3 ecu red LED

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shaolinswordstyle

The LED on the ecu, Is it suppose to come on when the ignition is on? we've got all the wires connected except for the oxygen sensors, vtec solenoid and a mysterious plug just in front of the battery area, will this cause it not to light up? I'm assuming this is a diagnostic LED and if the circut isn't compleated it wont light up. also when we cut the ignition on i noticed there was no fuel running out of the line (wasnt hooked up, forgot about it :unsure: ) Isn't the pump supposed to prime when the ignition is on? Just thought i'd ask, these are just a few things we ran into today. It will turn over, but we havent tried to start it yet. i figured id better check on this stuff before we fuzzed somethin up.

on an off note, we got motor mounts from importmotorsupply (username) on ebay and these things worked great, the hood clearance is perfect. there not as cool looking as hasport or AZrace, as they are steel, but for the price i cant complain. we picked up a set for 164.00 shipped, could be cheaper or higher (no reserve). the only thing is they say that they have poly bushings but there just solid rubber, better than stock, but not as cool as polyurethane. any way i just id let you know, in case there was anyone looking for a good set of cheap mounts. just dont pay 'em with paypal, something about their account is frozen and paypal will hold your money until the case is resolved.

thanks for the helps

jedi tuners :ph34r:

not 100% sure about this but I thought the light did flash when you turn the key to the on position from the off position...but yes the car shoudl prime, you should be able to turn it to the own position and here a little humming of the fuel priming

Back