PR4 Rods In GSR Block??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What would the affect would it have if i put PR4 Rods N P73 Pistons into my GSR Block....? :shrug2:

Welcome to your first post.

Make your second one AFTER you read about the different parts of an engine.

In short, you'll end up with a blown engine.

Originally posted by jangevines92teg@Mar 14 2005, 11:32 PM
What would the affect would it have if i put PR4 Rods N P73 Pistons into my GSR Block....? :shrug2:
[post=473598]Quoted post[/post]​

jake jake jake whats up man when you gonna get that thing runnin so you can get smoked :thumbsup:

Originally posted by jangevines92teg@Mar 14 2005, 09:32 PM
[post=473598]Quoted post[/post]​

PR4 rods are too long for the gsr crank. You'll need an LS crank, and by then you might as well have just bought an LS bottom end, it will cost you less.

Yes. No. Yes. No. Read n00b. All you had to do to answer this question was hop on over to the reference section.

uhhhh, ls rods are shorter then gsr rods, lol. more stroke=shorter rod (given same engine size) so he would just have uber low compression.

Thanx tha help guys sorry didnt really have lots of time for searchin the net for the answers. just thought it would be fatser n easier to throw a post up didnt think it would be that big of a deal

Originally posted by jangevines92teg@Mar 17 2005, 03:55 AM
Thanx tha help guys sorry didnt really have lots of time for searchin the net for the answers. just thought it would be fatser n easier to throw a post up didnt think it would be that big of a deal
[post=474660]Quoted post[/post]​

Don't worry- discussion is good. :thumbsup:

Back