prayers for a good friend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn, that civic is screwed. i'm surprised anyone even lived. hope they pull through and sue the pants out of the drunk

Wow. About two months ago the same thing happened to a kid that went to my school, he was in a coma for almost a week, hes been making a steady recovery since he came out of it, hope your friends do the same.

damn, that civic is screwed. i'm surprised anyone even lived. hope they pull through and sue the pants out of the drunk

:concur:
:eek:

yeah this may sound terrible but the only reason i hope the drunk lady pulls through this is so she has to face what she did

091215_I90_crash.jpg

Daaaamn. I can't believe anyone lived through that. Hope your friend survives. Any new news?

yea it is amazing the she even made it this far. she broke both her legs and wrists and part of her colon and intestines removed, and a contusion on her brain. There is far more broken bones but its hard to describe them all. but she is consious now and the swelling in her brain has gone down. she is doing way better now and hopefully progress will continue.

Last edited:
yea it is amazing the she even made it this far. she broke both her legs and wrists and part of her colon and intestines removed, and a contusion on her brain. There is far more broken bones but its hard to describe them all. but she is consious now and the swelling in her brain has gone down. she is doing way better now and hopefully progress will continue.

holy fuck
best of luck with her recovery
thats amazing

Back