Prayers for my Brother

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prayers are with you and your family. God give them the strength the need in this hour of mourning.

Sorry about the loss.. just remember hes in a better place dancing on streets of gold, patiently waitin the arrival of his family.. we will all be together someday.. be glad you know you have a gaurdian angel upon you

I can't fathom having the constitution to get on Hondaswap after something like that...I would lose it. I'm really sorry to hear. I will def. pray for him in some form or fashion.

It was hard to do anything but think about him, but it helps knowing he has people praying for him. every little bit of support helps. support and prayers are what my family and me need to get through this.

Did the doc's find out what happened yet?

We heard from people that he was with that night that he was drinking and a guy he was with had methidone. While drunk and not in the right state of mind he thought it would be alright if he tried some since alot of people around here buy it and drink it to get a buzz (because they're retards). and the guy that gave it to him didn't say anything about how much to take and let him take too much.

this video explains what happens when you mix the two

Effects of Methadone With Alcohol: Methadone Effects | eHow.com

We only get the results from the autopsy in 2-3 months.

Thanks for everyones prayers and support.

Last edited:
Back