Pre-Spring HS+other boards Parts swap meet.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Noah, Walter, Leroy and I was talking today....the amount of parts that each one of us have is amazing....but not to useful for us...and we need to clear out our garage's for the spring....

So....I'm thinking in like 2-5 weeks putting a parts swap meet/BYOB/BBQ together at my house....if the wife can be cool about it...I got to clear it with her....or we can meet up and do it at the park next to my house...called Hubbard Park...

Go...No Go...?

sounds good will it be in or around oregon? Is BYOB, bring your own bong or beer? Too bad we couldnt rent out a strip and do some crazy swap. BYOB. BBQ, and drags. lets hope its here come on salem!

Main thing i've got i'm lookin to get rid of is a 92-00 civic catback exhaust w/ Apexi' n1 Gunmetal Muffler... $200obo

Penguin ! Hondaswapper of the year !

B: Bring the Subie.

I guess we would need to narrow down the stuff that would be seen at the meet... Like "Nothing but honda or complete systems". I'll prolly just setup a board that details the Toyota motors that I have, and I guess I can bring the head there. But I actually only have a few honda things. (Honda shit in my possession tends to be installed on the Honda)

OH wait... Steve's gonna be there? Nevermind... I don't wanna weed through his 500lbs of shit to get to the few things everybody else has that are actually worth more than $0.25 total... :mrgreen:

I'd be in...I think hosmer should load up a pickup with some goodies and bring it up as well.

I just have a VTEC Controller and 96-98 lower cup holder/din size radio thingy for the bottom mount hole whateveryoucallit.

ive got a complete 4g63 head, and a complete 4g61t head minus the head itself.

steve, can you get me a 4g63 valvecover?

well...prolly too short of a notice....

But this Sat...I'm dropping the wife off at her freinds house in Ansonia...and then I'll scoot my ass back to the garage and make some room....she wont be around...so that means we can get roudy as hell, swap some parts, BS, have a few brews, and crank up the grill plate.....

and still plan a major swap meet for the near future....

Back