Pre-Spring HS+other boards Parts swap meet.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This sat looks like it may be a sweet day....mid to high 50's...clear all day...but may rain in the evening.... :wink:

and I got work friday night.... :p more OT....

I'm out... Headin out of town Monday morning, so I gotta spend time with the wifey...

Not to mention I want to try and build the pantry this weekend, and I still haven't washed the CRV after the saltfest on the way to & from Clayton's last weekend...

ahhh well...go wash your hog...

and find out if that short shifter was for the 84-87 civics.... :wink:

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">Bad...Bad Leroy is here, just wanna leave in my two cents...... I think it would be nice clayton to set something up big, like in 2-3 weeks. A definet date, so everone knows ahead of time. Because people from all over might come, if we plan ahead. Have a nice BBQ and maybe some kick a** beer pong games. We just need to clear out the garage a little, and basicallt have it in their. People can even sell cars..</span>

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm Leroy. I was at airjockie's house.This guy has a sweet a** garage..lol. And you???

im chris. i drive a decent mirage. i had 3 hondas, clayton got one of them way back in the day.

Originally posted by "on said 85 crx dx"

Airj0ckey: and you are very lucky you made it down here in that car
iRomeo256: really?
Airj0ckey: sway bar bolt's broken, no break's, miss matched or missing lug nut's
Airj0ckey: bare wire's between the leg's
iRomeo256: that one is my favorite

the car never stayed running at idle either. i drove it 100 miles from my parents to claytons:D

Hey Leroy !

(It's Steve from Seymour) I drive 2 Lamborghinis and a Hummer. I have a mansion and a Yacht. I'm the mayor of Meriden.

SET A FUCKIN DATE

I'll load up the Excursion....maybe I'll sell enough stuff to pay for the gas to & from CT :)

well...I guess we can plan an actual date for an actual swap meet....weather has been sweet lately...so let press our luck and shoot for a date that we can all plan for...I'm good for anytime...if I have sat and sunday OT...I'll just take a friday night off for this...

in the mean while...the wife will be dropped of in Ansonia about 4:00 pm tommorrow...and I'll get back home around 5-ish....quik run to the beer store...and I'll be set...Walter said he can make it, and I think Leroy might be able to swing up for a few brews and drop off Walters block. If there not enough parts or cash for a swap meet......then we have two choices...there's a CTDrifting meet up in Windsor Locks or we cram my garage with whores and beer....and try to leave enough space for an intense game of nickle Poker.....but prolly later on...it might go up to quarter.....or a dollar :ph34r:

Clayton... The short shifter is currently on ebay... :cry: I stand corrected... It SOLD on ebay for $56...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DC-Sports-S...sspagenameZWDVW

Leroy... He is pretty sure the big brake kit is for 92+ civic / 94+ integras... He is waiting for Tenzo to send him the correct caliper brackets.... Make an offer, and they can be yours.

He has B series Unorthodox Racing Pulleys... They are on ebay right now for $45 starting bid for red & polished...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP..._Pr2_PcY_BID_IT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP..._Pr2_PcY_BID_IT

And I have that STR Battery Tie down that didn't fit... $10 if anybody wants it...

And a 96 4wd blazer with a blown motor for $600!!

I wonder how much it would be to put an ls1 into that blazer hmm. I am sick of my Honda, the thing is just slow. So I want to sell the truck to buy a 67-68 c10 Chevy 2wd pick up for a toy and then buy a 4x4.

I have some honda shit that I can bring to the swap meet and I have headers for a 92-95 s10 pickup or blazer.

Clayton.. I will be their at 5 bud!!!!

And I will talk to yah about setting a date, for the meet. I think we should do it 2-3 weeks in advance!!!

Back