Pre-Spring HS+other boards Parts swap meet.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jeef... depending on your hookups with parts and such, and if you do it yourself... $3-5k... But still be able to keep a/c... :)

I would love to do it but I have no where to work on it. The shitty thing about owning a condo is you can't do shit to your cars on the property.

SET A DAMN DATE ALREADY LOL!

i live in bristol i got a shit load of honda stuff i will bring.

hell i got a teggy to if i can get it on the car trailer i would bring that to but my pops got the truck :mad:

i got sohc motors like 4 tranny's to match, a b16a motor, the motor and tranny out of this 92 teggy, a 88 crxsi black interior, seats seats seat, o ya lots of seats! ls head, stock wheels, crome rice mufflers,T/b's for sohc and dohc lots of those, i thina intake manny for a ls.

hell list endless i will cram my hatchy to the top and come to the swap just set a date already

o sorry hi guys i am frank i just met leroy he came to look at my teggy forsale and told me about airjocky and hit killer shop so i start lookin and readin and found this i just got my computer back online i been on here for a wile.
i am a streetracer i spend my nights out in hartford killin mass cars and just havein fun.Dont know many people on here that are in my area but i guess i have not been lookin hard enough.
i got a 95 hatch caged, 1.8 l ls built to the hill wit 2.0 parts curently all motor power but want to do supercharged! suspation all upgreaded 21/2 exhaust droped a lil bit

set a date i will be watchin for it nice to meet ya guys !

frank

First week-end in March sound good? :huh:

I'll come if somebody wants to buy the exhaust... :mrgreen:

EDIT: Or the blazer! :mrgreen:

what kinda exhaust is it? is it fart can looking? i need a stock looking exhaust thats much bigger.

<div align="center"><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><span style="font-family:Arial Black">HONDASWAP MEET...........MARCH 4, 2006 1PM

Meriden,CT

More Details To Come....

All Import car parts, aftermarket and more....

Ny,Nj,Ma,Ri residents welcome!!!!!</span></span></div>

<span style="color:#000099"><div align="center"><span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%">To inquire more details please PM airjockie</span></div></span>

The deal....there is a decent size parking lot in Hubbard park...easy as hell to find. That date.....as with the rest of the winter weather that we've had this year...I'm going to lay down the law on mother nature and make her leave that day for a sunny mid 60's, and no wind.....so....we shall meet in the park around 1 pm. Hubbard Park is easy to find...yahoomaps, mapquest, and the corner drugstore maps should have decent direction to it. Since we now have a few weeks to set this up...you can plan accordingly on your job scheduals....not showing up due to work is no excuse....

This will not only be hondas, but I'll post this up on a Z board, and a few drifting boards....cuz I still may need some parts....and the parts I don't need anymore...may be good enough for other people. I'll try to get a space and layout and take a few pictures of the items I will have for sale, and I'll set up a post for this little shindig later.

IF...IF...IF the weather turns to the worse....then the garage will be cleared and we can do it at my house. Which is just a few minutes from the park.

The park does have fire pits...so grilling a few burgers, and chugging a few soda's is highly possible.

Remember.....what may be junk to you may be the final peice for someone else's swap. :wink:

HELL YES! i will be there as you might have seen i have a lot of stupid stuff to get gone lol form my monster list in the frosale section. If the grandnational still here i might load that up and take it lol i dont think any one would roll in there wit 6000 on then t obuy it tho lol. so count me in and i will pass the word on hell makd up a nice flyer and i will print a shit load out and pass out the the import drivers around here!!! and i will hit my boy up in NY to come on down wit his crew.And if the you do make a flyer or i will try to make on if that date is 100% set i wil pass out a million to the guys at the streetraces i go to mass guy and ct guys lol let m know!!

for thoses that find there self's boared ona thur,fri,sat night and insterested in rollin wit me and few of my boys out the hartford to the local street raceing pm me and we will meet up i know most if not all the guy's running and orgnizing the racein out there lol

it could be a chance to tune in your winter project fo rhte summer or it could be a chance to make some money off that car that puttin you deeper in to debt lol yes the race for money all the time!! or if you want to make money and not have to run the car come out and watch and just frendly bet on cars it a safe place trust me i been doing it for 2 years now

but i will warn you once the hot weather comes and it get crazy paced out there cops turn in to dicks about it and you might go home wit a trespassing ticket but plead not guilty and 90% of the time the send you a nollie int he mail i know form past experience amny times. right now it just a lil group guys outt here but the mass cars are there and the cops just roll threw wit the lights on to get ya runnin no ticketc yet that i know of

if any on wants to roll out there with me pm me hitme on aim bluhatch95 or email me 95hatch@comcast.net

i am thinkin of meetin up on the berlin turnpike it close to the races and easy to get to from all over

i have pics of it iwill post sometin to let you guys that never seen it cheack it out

Quoted post[/post]]
for thoses that find there self's boared ona thur,fri,sat night and insterested in rollin wit me and few of my boys out the hartford to the local street raceing pm me and we will meet up i know most if not all the guy's running and orgnizing the racein out there lol

it could be a chance to tune in your winter project fo rhte summer or it could be a chance to make some money off that car that puttin you deeper in to debt lol yes the race for money all the time!! or if you want to make money and not have to run the car come out and watch and just frendly bet on cars it a safe place trust me i been doing it for 2 years now

but i will warn you once the hot weather comes and it get crazy paced out there cops turn in to dicks about it and you might go home wit a trespassing ticket but plead not guilty and 90% of the time the send you a nollie int he mail i know form past experience amny times. right now it just a lil group guys outt here but the mass cars are there and the cops just roll threw wit the lights on to get ya runnin no ticketc yet that i know of

if any on wants to roll out there with me pm me hitme on aim bluhatch95 or email me 95hatch@comcast.net

i am thinkin of meetin up on the berlin turnpike it close to the races and easy to get to from all over

i have pics of it iwill post sometin to let you guys that never seen it cheack it out

i really dont feel safe "rolling" with someone who posts like you.

Quoted post[/post]]
<div align="center"><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><span style="font-family:Arial Black">HONDASWAP MEET...........MARCH 4, 2006 1PM

Meriden,CT

More Details To Come....

All Import car parts, aftermarket and more....

Ny,Nj,Ma,Ri residents welcome!!!!!</span></span></div>

<span style="color:#000099"><div align="center"><span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%">To inquire more details please PM airjockie</span></div></span>

<span style="color:#CC0000"><span style="font-family:Arial Black"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">I am currently seeing if I could get some vendors to show up.........</span></span></span>

Back