Pre-Spring HS+other boards Parts swap meet.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
dont worry man it not a getto crew form NY. i have done a lot of work for them they are in the nice part of up state ny! nothing to worry about they mostly comeing to buy and look and vist!

Yeah, you present yourself very well :)

if the weather keep's up like this then i thik we goign the have to have it at like the expo center lol!!

i hope it warms the hell up faster!!!

Clatyon that intake manny that i was asking you about last night i will take it hit me on aim wit a price for it !!!

Quoted post[/post]]
<div align="center"><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><span style="font-family:Arial Black">HONDASWAP MEET...........MARCH 4, 2006 1PM

Meriden,CT

More Details To Come....

All Import car parts, aftermarket and more....

Ny,Nj,Ma,Ri residents welcome!!!!!</span></span></div>

<span style="color:#000099"><div align="center"><span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%">To inquire more details please PM airjockie</span></div></span>

<div align="center">
<span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">I HOPE EVERYONE'S GETTING READY!</span></span></div>

Got it off from work...and my hood is finnally painted! Probably gonna mount the summer wheels up for the trip.
Maybe cruise down with Joe and Chris. Hopefully by then my new B-pipe and cat bypass will be in, along with my DIY oil catch can. (Write up, along with garden edging and flat black Krylon Hood will by fourthcomming).

i am stackinup the parts now i hope it dont rain cuz i need to off all this stuff!! and i dont want to take any of it home with me!!!

Back