1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pre-swap Pictures Of My 95 Civic

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by beau_safken, Mar 9, 2003.

1. beau_safken

beau_safken Senior Member

I am finally gonna get the B18B1 swap tomorrow (3/10/03). It will totally kick ass but I wanted to make sure that I have some good shots to show the difference. These are some pictures of my CLEAN car this time. I will post pictures of the finished project, but that will probably be somewhere near the end of the week. Check it out and tell me what ya think, Did I pick a good shell or what? :)

Anyway, I will post contrasting pictures to this thread after tomorrow or on wednesday. that is the purpose of this thread...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Give me some comments of both of these...Trust me the B18B1 swap will kick the crap out of this current setup.

2. Tonyd0821

Tonyd0821 Banned

if u are doin the swap urself.....take step by step pictures for the rest of us..

would help us out alot

3. beau_safken

I would love to...but the shop that I was gonna do it need to do the swap due to insurance issues. I wanted to just hang out and take pictures but the mechanic wouldn't do it if I took pictures. I can only hope they don't mess something up...I hate not having a place to work on my car...I hate college....

4. Tonyd0821

Tonyd0821 Banned

JOIN THE CLUB DUDE....

5. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

Insurance doesn't sound like a good enough reason to not let you take pictures.

6. beau_safken

I think another reason is that the mechanic just doesn't want people telling him what to do...He's kinda of a shy weird guy. I think after the amount of calls that I put into that shop every day getting updates and reports, I guess they just don't want to have to put up with me. That and the guys are just not very good with people....if ya know what I mean...

7. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

If a place told me I couldn't be present when they were working on my car I'd take my car some where else,but that is me.I've never heard of that.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted