Prelude Gens

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i wouldn't trade my standard for anything. i don't know anyone who has owned a stick that ever wanted to drive an automatic again. :wall:

Originally posted by h22freshman@Apr 15 2003, 08:35 PM
but anyways i love going to NASCAR races...and i odnt know who here at this post has ever been to a Race...

nascar sucks. i mean can they turn right.

GODDAM..i repent my statement are u guys happy...i was jsut saying sometimes it would be nice to have a SPORT SHIFTer...not just a regular auto...but anyways u guys can stop beating me now....i think my reasons are pretty valid...REALIZE THAT I STILL LOVE MY 5SP....OK!?!?! :angry:

GODDAM OK IM SORRY>>>>I REPENT MY SIN OF SAYING sometimes i wish i had an auto "sportshiter".......i meant that it would be nice to have one when the traffic starts to suck balls...and im glad u hate nascar...add another one to the growing number of american car racists.......I STILL LOVE MY 5SPEED>>>>>BELIeVE ME>>ESPECIALLY WHEN A HOMO IN A V6 MUSTANG rolls up and revs at me...and it sounds like a weed eater.....rinnngggg-tinga tinga ting

I have a 99 Lude, I totally reccomend it. I love it. Mines not SH but still i have zero regrets buying it. If u can grab an SH go for it but its alil more costly. I personally prefer the 5th gen but 4th is awsome too u cant go wrong w/ the body style. Just dont get an auto, and the S model thats shitty.

The 5th and 4th gens look extremely similar.. just some changes in the lights and the doors look more like the last model Accord coupes (I can't remember the gen number).. I have a '92 and my buddy has a '99.. when up close, they are damn close on the body shape.. course I love mine.. and it does look sweet.. especially with the body kit. I just need to find a H22 to swap with the H23A1.. Any suggestions as to where to find one? I live in Ohio.. sad, but true.. :( so I have to get it shipped..

All y'all is wrong! The best gen lude is the third! sure it isn't as fast as the newer models but there's just something about them that drive me wild! Add an h22a and we're all set. Also I think the 5th gen resembles the 3rd alot more than it does the 4th.

and as for the auto or 5 speed thing, 5speed is the shit, i don't care what kind of traffic i'm in i still like my stick shift.

God I love my 3rd Gen! :worthy:

Back