Prelude h22A for sale and 2.3 trans

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wolfdawg2

Wolf dawg
One of my friends has a recked 94-95 prelude H22A and trans the vin on it is 1045867 for sale fix or parts was hit on pass side. Need hood, door, fender and suspension. I don't know how many miles are on it. I have that to fine out yet. He is asking $2000obo. Good swap. He also has a 2.3 prelude trans for sale to. $200obo That has a little over hundred thousand on it. The number on it is M2S4-3000913 Thanks for looking Wolfy:cool:

Last edited:
hey

Hey man I got pics for you just need your e-mail. Thanks Wolfy:rolleyes:

hey thanks for the pics, so heres my deal....

a hood $150 from a junkyard, a fender $125 brand new, a door $250 from a junkyard, and the suspension $150 approx.... total to fix $1000 after paint n wheel alignment, maybe more.... so the maximum i will pay for this car will be $800 with it being wrecked and high miles.

so my offer: $800 ive already been there and done this with my prelude and trust me, i paid a lot less than that for the same condition, only i needed alot more than that, i put around $2500 into mine to make it road worthy again, prelude parts arent cheap or easy to find anymore...

LET ME KNOW MAN.... i am still interested and would like to buy it....

Last edited:
hey

Sorry but my friend is not going to let the car go under 1500. I never said the car has high millage The car has a new motor from a jdm com. I just need to find out what millage it has. And I never seen a swap donor hole car go for under that. This car would be a good donor for a project.

i got mine for $200 and like i said it took me 3 1/2 months to get mine on the road becuz of trying to find parts and money purposes....but like i said, i wouldnt pay no more than $800, thats all this car is worth to me, i dont care what the bank or NADA says, its wrecked and is missing a couple things like the intake and the hood, im sorry but he's asking to much in my eyes....good luck trying to get rid of it, but that was my offer.... thanks for your time though. if it doesnt sell, let me know if you wana work something out.... i do still want the car definately, so its all up to you guys...i kno my offer was low....anyway and ive seen swapped running n driving cars go for less than a 1000 before, you just gotta know where to look, hell look at my car...haha

friend is not going to let the car go under 1500. He wants to sell the car as hole. The car has a new motor from JDM com. I never seen a donor hole car go for under that. This car would be a good donor for a project.:rolleyes:

Back