prelude motor swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h23's have never come in v-tech.
h22 v-tech's is your best option, or maby a f22 with h22 head.
much faster and much more power.

Never in the UNITED STATES were there H23 VTEC (not "V-Tech") engines. There were VTEC H23 engines in other markets however (like the "blue top" version that came in the Accord SiR-T wagon that was already mentioned in this thread), and they are available for purchase through engine importers. Do your research next time before you present a piece of info like it's a fact, okay? At the very least, read more then the first post of a thread before you hit "reply"...

Last edited:
i have a 93 prelude with a h23a that blew up i wanted to know if my 1990 f22 accord motor would fit without any troubles?

hahahaha this thread is noob city. hahahahahahaha

how about you kids learn to google shit. hahahahahah

or just stick with your d series.

theres nothing wrong with D's and I have friends making sick power with them. Its seems people were asking questions that could have easily been answered with a 2 min google search.

So since they already have a D series in there car"just stick with your d series." ment I don't think they were ready to tackle a H swap just yet. that's all

Also im not here to argue or troll this thead literely mad me laugh out loud with the crazy H questions.

Back