1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prelude VSS

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by Accordturbo94, Jul 1, 2003.

1. Accordturbo94

Accordturbo94 Senior Member

Hey whats up? I was just wondering if anyone knows exactly where the vehicle speed sensor is on the h22 motor? I just did my H swap in my accord and my speedo is not working... Well duh i guess i didnt hook the speedo sensor up... I looked over it and didnt see it so i dont know! Thanks

2. dohcvtec_accord

dohcvtec_accord WRX Sellout

It's on the tranny, near the back near the firewall. It's a three-wire plug that faces to the side.

You ought to get yourself a Helms for all these questions you have, you'll have them all answered immediately. It was the best $50 I ever spent.

3. vroomvroomHB

vroomvroomHB Member

well does any1 have a VSS For sale? i kinda need one, my accord sensor went out a month ago and it sux not knowing your speeding,

4. dohcvtec_accord

dohcvtec_accord WRX Sellout

Looks like www.hondaautomotiveparts.com sells them, and they're about $23 apiece. I think that's what it is, anyway. They call it a "speedometer gear", which I assume is the VSS. Maybe call a local Honda dealer and see what they have to say.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted