1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prepare to be smote.

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Loco Honkey, Sep 12, 2003.

1. Loco Honkey

Loco Honkey Banned

I'll be back on here full time within a week. The "finding a place to live" has taken a bit longer than I thought. I'm still at my cousins and still posting on a P1 166 laptop and 56ghey connection.

When I'm back, I'll have some fireass pics and videos for ya. Here's a hint: It involves a 250 HP AWD car and a dirt road. Ayut.

But for now, I need to test my video format crap on y'all, so let me know if this movie works:

http://thenew.gamesbbs.com/~vassago/pictur...on/DSCN0235.MOV 3.5MB- sorry 'bout the size. It's a video from my Nikon Coolpix 2500 camera. I have no way to make the file smaller.

2. khrisb

khrisb ******

Sweet vid. Buy a trailer. They're cheap.
    Umm...come back. All these dirty post whores have gotten out of hand... :ph34r:

3. Loco Honkey

Loco Honkey Banned

What was the video of? I totally forget. And I can't look at it myself because of this whack ass laptop I'm on. Oh, and did I mention my new project vehicle? A rust free '69 VW Fastback with a fuelie swap already done. :-D

4. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

it was you on some road shooting a vid of the view i guess slowly turning around

5. Loco Honkey

Loco Honkey Banned

Oh yeah... that's what the desert looks like out here in Bend, Whoregon. :)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted