Prepare to vomit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
4d_3.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1994-Honda-...1QQcmdZViewItem

:puke:

I think it might bite

Horrendous. Sorry Im drunk...i speeled horrendoous as best i could. I still love you guys, haha,

LOL! VW Golf Headlights!!

And anybody notice that the sticker on the back of the car is crooked?

Its too bad he ruined such a low mileage del sol. :cry:

Quoted post[/post]]
LOL! VW Golf Headlights!!

And anybody notice that the sticker on the back of the car is crooked?

Its too bad he ruined such a low mileage del sol. :cry:

damn i was thinking more of skyline headlights but now that i think of it he wouldnt go that far out of the way! :laugh: :laugh: got that thing looks like its gonna bit for real :laugh:

''watch out its gonna bite you knee caps!'' man that car is putrid!

[stewie griffin]What the deuce!?!?![/stewie griffin]

the only mod i like is the intake in front of the rear wheels, but you know it isn't functional and the car has drum brakes so it's not cooling them if it is.
and why the spikes it the front of the car?

i do like white del sol though, good color choice

Quoted post[/post]]
the only mod i like is the intake in front of the rear wheels, but you know it isn't functional and the car has drum brakes so it's not cooling them if it is.
and why the spikes it the front of the car?

i do like white del sol though, good color choice
i was thinking the same thing about the spikes...wtf!

who the hell are you!!?!? lol, i come in today and all of a sudden nearly all threads have a last reply from this guy...

anyways, what are you guys talkin about... this is clearly a great display of autobody skills. look at how flush those lights are!!!

God damn, even the models are embarassed to be near that thing. They look like they would rather have anal instead of standing next to that pos.

i just licked on the ebay link and omg! what,how,why hell WHATS THE MATER WITH RICERS!!!!!!!!!! With all the money to make it look 'good' AND fast as hell he decideds to rice it over and over and over. damn thatss shit............. i'm speechless now.

67 miles to albany? hes not THAT far from me. no words can explain how bad people lioke this makes us look bad. Just another reason why demestic owners hate us. :sigh:

Quoted post[/post]]
who the hell are you!!?!? lol, i come in today and all of a sudden nearly all threads have a last reply from this guy...

anyways, what are you guys talkin about... this is clearly a great display of autobody skills. look at how flush those lights are!!!
lol...well...ive had this sn for quite some time now...cuz i always had the ideas of doing the motor swap on my accord...and i figured this forum would come in handy when the time came...well...the time came last week...lol...so i thought i would come back and check the forum out...hope yall arent gettin too mad at me posting...i figured yall would like someone else posting more...but i know all forums have a central group of members that take care of everything...if thats the case...then ill just stick to my cars section and only post when i have questions...but if not...then ill keep it up with yall :wink:

Back