Presidential Canidate Quiz

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Question #1 : Complete and utter biased liberal horseshit. Test = failed.

Voting for Fred Thompson.

Looks like Rudy G is my guy.

EDIT: I think I might vote for the Fred Thompson guy. He was great in "Days of Thunder"

Last edited:
it told me to go with rudy
unfortunately i dont like his stance on a few too many issues that are important to me

i fucking hate most of the candidates :(

why the hell cant someone with some fucking integrity run

im sick of voting for the one i hate least... the first time since i started voting 12 years ago i was able to vote for someone i actually liked was last year... of course the guy i liked didnt stand half a snow balls chance in hell of winning... i thought about voting against the guy i really didnt like... but thats what voting always comes down to for me, and it felt really good to actually be able to cast a vote for someone i liked and thought would be best for the job... even if he didnt have any chance of actually winning

i wish there was a way of voting that you dont like any of the assclowns on the ballot
  • ___ republican assclown
  • ___ democrat assclown
  • ___ some ridiculous party that no one has heard of or cares about assclown
  • ___ some independent assclown
  • ___ i would rather see no one in charge than any of these assclowns
instead its like going to the international house of poo for dinner... regardless what you select from the menu you're getting a plate full of shit... Bon Appétit

Ron Paul.

Rudy is a douchebag, and not even a republican, how he got on the ticket is beyond me. Anti-gun, pro-abortion, pro gay rights, no family values whatsoever, he likes dressing in drag, and his kids hate him, not too mention his entire campaign is based on teh deaths of the people in a city he just happened to be the mayor of, now every other word out of his putrid mouth is 9/11 this, and 9/11 that.

Fred Thompsons interest peaked, and fell flat on it's face because he is inconsistant at best, and lacks any knowledge or plans on hte issues at hand.

Ron Paul.

Rudy is a douchebag, and not even a republican, how he got on the ticket is beyond me. Anti-gun, pro-abortion, pro gay rights, no family values whatsoever, he likes dressing in drag, and his kids hate him, not too mention his entire campaign is based on teh deaths of the people in a city he just happened to be the mayor of, now every other word out of his putrid mouth is 9/11 this, and 9/11 that.

Fred Thompsons interest peaked, and fell flat on it's face because he is inconsistant at best, and lacks any knowledge or plans on hte issues at hand.
i'm not voting for rudy. thats for sure. his fame is based on 9/11 and that isn't enough for me. the fred thompson thing was a joke. i'm still undecided. good thing i have a month to figure it out.

LOL....ive been saying for a while that bill richardson would be my guy if he made the ticket...but hes not gonna.

Attachments

• president.jpg
    president.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 122
I'm in the same boat as E. American politics makes me angry.

:concur:

Kucinich for me? Pfft, Ron Paul! There's more than raw issue stances when it comes to picking a candidate, you decide on the overall person as well. All of the Democrat candidates are loony moonbats, all of the Repub. candidates are powerhungry warmongers. Paul ftw!

EDIT: Added the moonbat comment just for Celerity. ;)

Last edited:
Ron Paul
Score: 53

Agree
Iraq
Immigration
Taxes
Stem-Cell Research
Health Care
Abortion
Social Security
Line-Item Veto