pressure plate bolts torque?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blink1_8_2dude

i was just wandering if anyone here could tell me how much i am suppose to torque down the bolts that hold my pressure plate onto my flywheel on a b18b?

thanks

Buy a Helms, if you are doing this work on your car, you should have this, it is the best 60 bucks you can spend on you car. Oh and chill with all the posts, someone will answer your question when they get to it, if I was not at work I would answer it.

sorry but i dont have the money for a helms i bought one of those books from auto zone for my tyeg and it doesnt say it in there so i was wandering if anyone knew please tell me im just waiting on this just so i can put my tranny on

If you don't have the money to buy they book, do the next best thing.

borrow somebody's car, take a trip down to autozone, discount auto, advanced auto parts, pep boys, etc...

almost all of them have either a haynes or chilton manual. find the one for your car, flip to the appropriate page with the torque settings and remember the number. Place the book back on the shelf and walk out. :D

i already bought one of those books and it doesnt say it in there it just says bolt down to porper torque it sucks man :wacko:
so if anyone knows please tell me

thanks

Back