Pressure plate question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

KRUSH GROOVE

I had my car jacked up on the right passenger side and I noticed that, that wheel was spinning while the car was in neutral, I put my hand on it and it stopped, I let go and it started spinning again. Could it be I tightened the pressure plate too tight.
Setup B20B GSR Tranny&clutch. Thankyou.

As far as I know, all Hondas do this. Every one that I've worked on has- with both aftermarket and 100% factory stock setups.

ok i got a question your car was running or no? because if that is normal i dont think mine does that. but something is tellin me the might not have been on

Originally posted by PhyRe@Mar 6 2005, 02:07 PM
ok i got a question your car was running or no? because if that is normal i dont think mine does that. but something is tellin me the might not have been on
[post=469890]Quoted post[/post]​

what? running of course . . . nothing turns when the car is not running, thats pretty much standard for blenders, weed wackers, and electric shavers. if its off nothing turns.

Originally posted by PhyRe@Mar 6 2005, 01:07 PM
[post=469890]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, if it wasn't running I would be asking who has had a ghost curse there Civic?

Back