Pretty cool game

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

trappd-in-859

I've been playing this game for a while and I think it is really awesome. It's called The Kingdom of Loathing, some of you may have heard of it. It's a turn based adventure game that is pretty much never ending; really fun IMO. Anyway, here's a link The Kingdom of Loathing

I figure if we can get enough members on here to sign up, we could start a clan. Just check it out and tell me if you signed up and what your user name is. Whoever gets to level 7, I'm a level 6 currently, first can start the clan and only accept hondaswap members.

I've been playing this game for a while and I think it is really awesome. It's called The Kingdom of Loathing, some of you may have heard of it. It's a turn based adventure game that is pretty much never ending; really fun IMO. Anyway, here's a link The Kingdom of Loathing

I figure if we can get enough members on here to sign up, we could start a clan. Just check it out and tell me if you signed up and what your user name is. Whoever gets to level 7, I'm a level 6 currently, first can start the clan and only accept hondaswap members.

Which character did you choose to create? which is the best one?

When you run out for the day, you either have to wait until midnight, or eat food, or drink.

I am a disco bandit currently. There really is no best character IMO. Moxie is to avoid hits, Muscle is to have better attacks, and Mysticality is for better spells. So the best to stats to have would be muscle and moxie. It's really hard to explian, so just go to the forums for all of the info that you want/need.

yea...i was thinking about picking the disco bandit...since all men fear him...lol...it was between him and the seal clubber...lol...disco bandit it is...

yea, it says i'm not hungry anymore and i don't have any meat to buy something to drink, not sure if hunger is the same as drink in this game

i went with seal clubber
i'm at level 3 and fucked

Yeah, you can only eat so much per day, that's a bad part about the game. Same applies for drinks. Certain foods give you more turns. I can send you some food if you want, but you'll have to wait until midnight to eat or drink again. You can go to the market and buy an oven to make your own food, but it costs 1000 meat.

What's everybodies user name? I'm trappin859.

A really good stat booster is a mr. accessory. You get those by donating $10 to the website. It gives you +15 in all catagories.

Last edited:
have you done the hobo's cave or whatever its called?
i created a new account and was running low on adventures so i drank all the alcohol i received and now i'm too drunk to do anything

wtf
lol

nah...i dont recall seeing the hobo's cave yet...where is that one...im down to only 1 adventure now...lol...im at level 2 now

my friends who stopped playing tibia jumped into that.

well, i sold everything on my second account and sent all the meat to my first account
(2nd was frozen due to drunkenness)
so i spent all the meat trying to get adventures
500 for the hatorade cause i can only drink (no eating ebcause the fat fucker is full)
and hatorade gets you zero adventures
so i used the rest to buy alcohol and now i'm out of meat and adventures again
lol
awesome

Go to the council of loathing if you haven't already. Before you do that, make sure you hit up the toot oracle. The oracle will get you started on the right path.

Forgot to mention that you can't drink all of the alcohol you want.

If you have any questions, ask away and I will try and answer them.

Check you messages recked and smarty

Last edited:
Im starting a clan tomorrow. So I will shoot you guys a message telling you what the name will be and hopefully you guys will join. I should have a bunch of good shit to help you level up and get free meat.

Back