pretty good joke

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

We could have figured that you weren't the original source - you're not smart enough to invent a joke like that.

Even if you copy/pasted, you still should have actually read it beforehand to make sure it was appropriate.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
:ban:

Not only was it completely unfunny, but this is the kind of shit this board doesn't need.
yea dude, that was pretty bad, even for my open-mindedness :confused:
i know i know ok this one to redeem myself.
One night a man came home from his construction job late, tired, pissed, and ready to go to sleep. When he walked into the house he found his wife in bed naked with another man. The construction worker stares for a minute while his wife and the guy she’s having an affair with look back in terror. After staring, he proceeds to grab the guy by the foot and drag him all the way downstairs into the garage. When they had gotten there the construction worker forced the mans dick into a vice, which he had used for past construction jobs, and tightened it to the point where the man couldn’t escape but also wasn’t in pain. The construction guy then takes out a chain saw and the other man looks back in fright and asks "pleeease... your not going to... cut it off are you?" The construction worker who hadn’t said anything thus far looks back, smiles and said "No... you are. I’m gonna set the garage on fire." :wink:

Redeem yourself, by goin up to that post with the bad joke in it, and clicking "Edit".
:)

that one wasn't funny either.

Stop being a prick and posting shitty jokes and then copy/pasting not-as-shitty jokes to "redeem yourself".

:withstupid:

not that mine was any better, but hey, it was only a one liner.......

Osama Bin Laden is killed and he goes to heaven. He gets up to the pearly gates and meets St. Peter. Peter looks through his books but can't find Osama's name anywhere on the list. Confounded, St. Peter picks up the phone and dials a number: "Yeah Jesus, this is Pete at the gate. You call for a cab?"

...I heard that one from my Mom! :p

well done

i didn;t see you post so i thought perhaps you already got banned
lol

:ph34r:

dont worry ill be editng my 'PASTED JOKES' from now on, but if anyone thinks i'm going to stop, ahhahhahahaah. it'll probably never happen. I'M IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL BABY.
I'M A BEAST.

Back