pretty good last couple weeks for me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

damn, so i went to my moms house about a week and a half, almost two weeks ago jsut to relax before school starts again. well the first day there i went to go check out merging to Cingular and getting a new phone. turns out a girl that i liked sooo damn much in HS works there. so she comes right up to me and starts talking. i told her i lived in san diego now and stuff, and turns out she goes down there often and loves it there. she said the best she could do was 150 on the razr, and after catching up for a while i said i'd just wait and put that towards a newer phone instead. i left and started driving home, thinking nothing more than that she was probably taken by now and stuff. then i get a text message from her and she told me to come back in and she'd hook me up. well being that i really wanted to find out if she was single, i went back in. she said the lowest she could do was 100 nbecaues its a corporate store, they don't give away the free ones. well fuck it, i paid it, and we were talking the rest of the day. later i found out ya she was single, "because there was no guys worth it in that town". well after talking all night, we decided to go out the next night, last tuesday. so everything was good, we ended up getting along perfect, even though we had never spoke to each other in HS. i also found out that she liked me just as much as i had liked her. well to make a long story short, we went out for the rest of the week, i asked her out on saturday, and damn i can't stop thinkin about her. absolutely everything i ever imagined i wanted in a girl she has. the worst thing is this is not the ideal time, being in college and all, to find "the one". oh well. i guess just because the timing is not perfectm you can't let chances pass or you might regret it for a long time. i won't even go into why we get a long so well, but trust me its so awesome. i never even felt this wa with my last GF of 4 1/2 years.

med_gallery_22248_168_164863.jpg

Thats her BTW, bad pic, but thats all i had

also i got a "free" laptop, well my mom bought it for me so free to me. Dell Inspiron 6000, 100GB HD, 1GB ram, pentium 1.7 Ghz processor. i really didn't want a Dell, but for the price i paid it was a good deal,and my desktop was a 2000 gateway that has been ready to take a shit on me since like a year ago. so yea i'm happy

now it's time for school again, but it's all good, atleast i don't gotta sit in the computer lab and do homework anymore, and i can take the comp to my Architectue studio classes and not be bored out of my mind since they are 5 hours long.

for all the lazy assholes...
:cliffs:
in the past week and a half i have...
got a RAZR
Got a new laptop
got a GF who is absolutely perfect

yea no biggy to most but damn i am happy

oh yea i got fired too, but i don't give a shit. food service blows anyways, just gives me motivation to get a better job

nice!

it always feels good to get into a new girl who you dont know very well, or even at all.

i hate this shit:

"we went out for the rest of the week, i asked her out on saturday"

DID you not ask her out for the whole week before it?

this shit drives me nuts. you've been dating for a week, and THEN you ask her out? wtf?
NO. yuo've already asked her out. stop playing into bitches official first date BS

Quoted post[/post]]
i hate this shit:

this shit drives me nuts. you've been dating for a week, and THEN you ask her out? wtf?
NO. yuo've already asked her out. stop playing into bitches official first date BS

well when you get it you get it :shrug2:

he saw her all week, and they started dating on saturday.

My sister has a great saying: Women are like Color Televisions, everything is black and white.

It's either a complete mistake, or it's way more profound than my brain can comprehend.

Women need that single dating starting point so that they can celebrate "The day you asked me out" I didn't ask Sue out until we were 3 months into it. Basically, I heard one of her friends ask her if she was dating me and she said "no". Well I didn't give her a firm date, so she never clicked the system into "date mode". that happened sometime in September, so I always count September as our anniversary. But things got kicked off months before September. Again, not important to a man, but totally important to a woman.

Oh, and Chris - I need your contact info. I may hire you for a router setup just outside of Springfield, if you're interested. I also have to cut my beach house stay alittle short and may have some open days for you and Brie.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
i hate this shit:

well when you get it you get it :shrug2:

he saw her all week, and they started dating on saturday.
werd, haha. i was like wtf is he talking about. yea i meant that we hung out everyday from monday the 18th i think and we "officially" were bf, gf on sat the 23rd. the dates might be off, but you get the point. celerity's right on that point about the dates and stuff. when i saw you had posted i thought you had wrote another " she's gonna go psycho, getout while you can" kind of post :laugh:

Oh no, I get all fuzzy and warm feelings about this one. Respect her as a human, don't play ignorant games and you should both be happy and fine for a long time. She's cute, and the pose shows that she's more into you than she is to the camera.... like Most of the girls that people show here.

Look at the picture. She's posing for you, not the lens. Thats the difference.

Quoted post[/post]]
werd, haha. i was like wtf is he talking about. yea i meant that we hung out everyday from monday the 18th i think and we "officially" were bf, gf on sat the 23rd. the dates might be off, but you get the point. c

so what did you do?

"Hi. we've been dating for almost a week now. Will you go out with me?"

so fucking lame.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
werd, haha. i was like wtf is he talking about. yea i meant that we hung out everyday from monday the 18th i think and we "officially" were bf, gf on sat the 23rd. the dates might be off, but you get the point. c

so what did you do?

"Hi. we've been dating for almost a week now. Will you go out with me?"

so fucking lame.

damn B, aren't you just the most encouraging person today, huh. :dry:
and i'm lame? haha, sorry casanova, didn't know i wasn't up to your level. haha

well if you would have read the first post, i said we had never talked before, at all. so basically we were getting to know each other, and since everything was great i asked her out. damn, i'm not just gonna ask her to be my GF if i don't even know her. with my luck I'll end up with another pretty girl thats psycho as hell, like the last one. plus, i wasn't really sure about asking her out because we do live 300 miles away, so yea, thats a problem. i was gonna just let it go, but i guess it just went good enough to deal with the distance. besides she is gonna move down here in a couple months anyways so it should be all good then.

oh yea, just a little info. she is all into beauty pageants. she won the top in our city, then went to the county and got third only because she is younger and didn't have a degree yet, so she lost points. shes going for it again this year and i guess wants to go farther if she does good. shes pretty close to getting her BA, then its straight to law school. i kinda thought, damn if this works out we ain't ever gonna see each other becasue both of us will be working mad hours, but oh well.

i hate that pic 'cause i look high or drunk in it. ehh

Am I to understand that she lost points for even showing up without a degree ?

Quoted post[/post]]
Am I to understand that she lost points for even showing up without a degree ?
yea i never knew they were that in depth, but apparently the majority of the girls that win have degrees. no she didn't necessarily lose points, but basically the other girls were older and out of college with their degrees so they had a little advantage with that. i always thought they were just for the girls to show off their looks and get judged on it, but i guess theres a lot more to it than that.

Beauty pageants are teh suck.

Alittle Celerity trivia for you : I was an amateur model in Colorado. I needed money.
Anyway, I was made to think that I was hot shit. Turns out I was a laughing stock of the modelling community. It didn't crush me, because my psyche is completely indestructible, but the entire ordeal was a real eye opener. I started a paper a while ago about how much it sucks being attractive and single. I stopped writing it when I got back with Sue. Funny how that happens.

I had an ex girlfriend that was into pageants and shit. She didn't win although she was very beautiful. She didn't even have a chance. One of my cousins is Miss Northwest Nebraska or something like that. Basically, she hasn't won at the state level yet, but for in order to actually win, they have to compete for years.

Back