Pretty Ill Nin Remix

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Worst re arrangment ever. Sorry.

hahha really?
I can see people not liking it if its not their thing..but to call it the worst?
Ive heard some pretty bad remixes. This one i really liked. Heard it out here in nyc, sounds sick in a huge club.
Eh, some people are natural haters (jk)

all good.

no, no, scratch that. Yes, I guess I am a bit more nasty today than usual. In type.

I didn't mean to say "Worst ever" in the literal sense, I meant to say it in the "I'm talking on a forum" sense.

The arrangement is complete, but it's not inspired nor does it seem that whoever did it really had a goal sound in mind.

That's better :)

Quoted post[/post]]
no, no, scratch that. Yes, I guess I am a bit more nasty today than usual. In type.

I didn't mean to say "Worst ever" in the literal sense, I meant to say it in the "I'm talking on a forum" sense.

The arrangement is complete, but it's not inspired nor does it seem that whoever did it really had a goal sound in mind.

That's better :)

hehe ..there we go. :mrgreen:

cel having a bad day?

No, not a bad day. Like I said, I say all this with a smile on my face. Even in my heated moments, It's all good. My type is terse, and scathing. But I'm like that in person too.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Didnt work for me...
Link doesn't work for Canadian computers.
:laugh: :p
I talk crap, but i actually want to live in Canada, so don't get all bent.

link doesnt work on my computer either, and i live in ny.

whats up with that? i tried link button on the form, but it came out all weird..so i just typed out the address.

? worked for me fine, said Artist: nine inch nails
Sounded like poopy pants in my ears, but i'd listen to it if i knew how to go clubbin or somethin.

i just checked..the link works..i copied and pasted it into the address bar.

with my computer it asks if i want to save, but with others it just automatically plays.

so i dunno, best way is to right click and select "save as"

maybe it just doesnt come up on my computer. Oh well..i tried.

if someone else can get the link to work, go ahead.
:worthy:

Im simply doing it with the form button. I dont know why its coming out weird....

Back