Pretty neat beer dispenser

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i wonder how the cost of that fares, since those are disposable cups with some sort of membrane in the bottom.

I was wondering the same thing.....and found this on the internet:

"This machine is somehow able to fill plastic beer by pouring beer up from underneath. Is it magic, is it science, or are you just really really drunk? As it turns out, it’s science, although you may also be really really drunk. Each cup has a big hole at the bottom that’s sealed with a flat circular magnet. The machine pops the magnet up and fills thehttp://www.impactlab.net/2010/12/25...l-beer-dispenser-fills-cups-from-the-bottom/# with beer from underneath, and when it retracts, the magnet in the cup seals the hole. For you, the impatient and customer, this means a better beer-to-foam ratio delivered faster with less mess, plus hey, free magnet!

This system is obviously going to increase the price of the cups, but the idea is that companies will buy ads on the magnets to help offset that. And as you can see, this machine is damn fast on the pour, and faster pouring means more beer sold."

It needs to have a way to automatically put a new cup on there then be 1 push operation to start the fill flow. That lady is too slow. Or they can replace her with a 14 year old migrant worker.

Their website says it's capable of 47 pints a minute. And the home unit isn't expected to be available until 2013. Gives me time for framing and drywalling the basement.

Back