pretty neat Integra video

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i thought it was pretty lame.. it was just him flying by the camera a bunch of times. whoopedie doo!!

Why oh why can't we get the DC5-R over here. :(

If it's 25 more horses, and more refined as a drivers machine than my girls's TypeS, then it must be a VERY VERY enjoyable ride. :worthy:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 31 2004, 08:32 AM
wait, you mean she tossed the saturn? :D
[post=384174]Quoted post[/post]​

Long ago, sir. She bought the RSX-S about 2 months before I bought my Truck.

Thanks Brian. Now I want a Type R.... How come Europe got the DC ITR in red and all we got was the lousy white yellow and black colors?

We always get screwed.

I personally think the Championship white ITR are the most sexy Integra ever produced. That white color with the graphite wheels off a black or yellow R would be the shit.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Sep 3 2004, 02:22 PM
they're jealous of our big american penises... so they must send the lacklustre versions to us to get one up for them
[post=385767]Quoted post[/post]​

our?, lol :blink:

Originally posted by SiR Kid+Sep 1 2004, 09:37 PM-->
I personally think the Championship white ITR are the most sexy Integra ever produced. That white color with the graphite wheels off a black or yellow R would be the shit.
[post=385112]Quoted post[/post]​
:werd:

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Sep 3 2004, 10:55 AM
StarBellieAngel
@Sep 3 2004, 02:22 PM
they're jealous of our big american penises... so they must send the lacklustre versions to us to get one up for them
[post=385767]Quoted post[/post]​

our?, lol :blink:
[post=385779]Quoted post[/post]​

and... :werd: :blink:

eh, i was saying that generally... 'you guys' can include a girl... even tho i'm not a guy.... you get it.

if you seen that south park episode... you'd know... but, for the record:

I have NO penis! :D :D

Back