Pretty new Skunk2 springs for 88-91 Civic/CRX FT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
These haven't seen even 50 miles. Ride decent. I want my shit SLAMMED. Will trade for some coilovers OR springs that'll dump it (if you've got pics of the springs on the car). These are on my car right now, which is sitting at Intercrew not being driven. You'll have to send me your shit first, cuz I ain't got nothin else to put on my car.

Jus about anyone should be able to vouch for me.

Originally posted by CRVTEC@Jan 2 2005, 11:37 PM
These haven't seen even 50 miles. Ride decent. I want my shit SLAMMED. Will trade for some coilovers OR springs that'll dump it (if you've got pics of the springs on the car). These are on my car right now, which is sitting at Intercrew not being driven. You'll have to send me your shit first, cuz I ain't got nothin else to put on my car.

[post=440387]Quoted post[/post]​

I have Ground Control coilovers on my ride, I be interested in a trade. I had my car so low that driving around on the streets the muffler scraped. I cant send you any pictures right now cause I am at work, but if you look at my avatar that is my car with my 17s on the car, I had to raise the car the have my 17s on my crx.

Originally posted by CRVTEC@Jan 2 2005, 11:37 PM
[post=440387]Quoted post[/post]​

:)

shortbusrebel07 (aka jason) has some springs that drop 2.5 in the front and 2 in the back. plus they are already on some struts.

Back