pretty slick controller.... i want

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
My buddy emailed me earlier and told me he just ordered this controller case and toggles... I want one now..lol
XCM

I think he got blue though

I bet that thing will eat batteries twice as quick.

LEDs don't use that much power. I wonder if they'll have anything for the new controllers with the pop-up D-pad.

Id get carpel tunnel cleaning that shit every 5 minutes while playing. Pretty sweet controller though. I can dig it.

yeah agreed... i cant deal with see through or light-up controllers they show all the dirt from your hands.

i cant do the white xbox/wii controllers either. they all have to be black. and i clean them about once a month.

otherwise, its pretty neat. my next investment will be for that pop-up d-pad controller.

Do they sell a "stand-alone" pop-up D-pad controller yet? I was about to purchase one, but the guy at EB said the regular controllers, without the charge kit, should be out very soon.

I used to have a blue one before I sold it with my old xbox 360. It was pretty cool unless you have ADD like me and hated the fact that at night it lit up the whole room and caught your eye, getting you killed on occasion...

Back