Pretty sweet video!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MugenCRX

I think its a GSR. But it sounds soooooooooo sick. IMO anyways.

Here....

I want booooossssssssssttttttttt so bad now!!!! I can't wait any longer....

well... from the climate control area it looks like a type r .. for a quick sec. you can see the CF

What a ricey piece of shit. It makes noise, yeah but it hits like it runs 6 psi if. And I guess that car is so powerful it needs two of every gauge. Red lettering, Boosting in the area of a meet (Then saying "Bet the cops are gonna come") and .... oh god what a plain tool.

its def an R

check over on evans-tuning.com for more spec's on it, i think the guy's name is pete. Im pretty sure it was an 11 sec car

Quoted post[/post]]
What a ricey piece of shit. It makes noise, yeah but it hits like it runs 6 psi if. And I guess that car is so powerful it needs two of every gauge. Red lettering, Boosting in the area of a meet (Then saying "Bet the cops are gonna come") and .... oh god what a plain tool.

I have to agree on the gauges they look fucking stupid and he has like 20 of them scattered every where and his steering wheel is square for christ sakes. but from the way he was punching through all the gears I would say it hits alot harder than 6 psi but it is just a vid and I can not make an accurate assumption w/o a speedo shot or reference car

The reason I didn't think it was a Type-R is because I always thought that R's didn't have a rear wiper? I could very easily be mistaken though. :shrug2:

I agree on the gauges thing and I even noticed a windsheild banner, which doesn't agree with my taste either. I just thought is sounded way sexy, and I can't find any good quality videos of turbo'd hondas like this one. So I guess I just got excited, seeing as how I'm so close to boost myself. LOL!

Back