price.exe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
new virus going around.

DO NOT OPEN THIS zip.

B, I am going to edit your title so more people read this I almost didn't open it lol

I did a little searching on the web and didn't find any info about it :(

wow i've gotten 15 of these so far today...

this thing is spreading like crazy.... and i've still yet to see an updated definition list for it.

Yeap, we had this virus at my work today...Someone has access to our Employee address book and has been using it to send out the virus and like everyone got an email warning about it....I think its an old virus created back in 2002

Originally posted by lowandslow@Aug 9 2004, 03:37 PM
i just had to format, my comp was getting down syndrome. perhaps it was that little fucker
:ph34r:
[post=374433]Quoted post[/post]​

I thought you just said it was down's??? :ph34r:

well yea, whatever was going on...my comp was acting retarded. i didnt even back anything up, fuck it. 200 videos and 1300 songs

symantec just released a patch/method this morning.

yea i got that patch this morning and low and behold norton found it when i downloaded my new mail to outlook.

I would, but I already have Outlook Express configured with my mail servers... and I'm too lazy to set up another mail app. :p

thunderbird has an import from outlook :)

you will get all your accounts, all your folders, all your mail, and all your address/contacts

theres no reason not to

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 10 2004, 11:06 AM
thunderbird has an import from outlook :)

you will get all your accounts, all your folders, all your mail, and all your address/contacts

theres no reason not to
[post=374765]Quoted post[/post]​

:eek:

wheeeee

*makes note to download*

On a related topic, does anyone know if you can import Netscape stuff (contacts, folders, emails) into Outlook? I know, our office shouldn't be using Outlook, but I really don't feel like converting over, and I probably couldn't even convince my boss to do so. Anyway, if anyone could help me out, that'd be awesome. My boss has been using Nutscrape since before I got to this office, and he's finally fed up with it and wants to make the switch to what the rest of the office is using.

Back