1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Price On Car

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Viperlocc_B18C1, May 27, 2003.

1. Viperlocc_B18C1

Viperlocc_B18C1 Senior Member

First i must say im not selling my car on here right now, just want an estamate on what i can get for it. ive never owned a honda before so i dont know what these go for. so here is the list of my car:
    1994 Honda Civic HB
    '94 Integra LS rims
    '94 Integra GS-R engine/tranny/full radiator/brakes system(disc all around)/Full GSR interior
    AEM cold air intake with K&N filter
    NOS nitrous system (dry shot's) comes with 55, 65, and 75 shot nozzles and a full tank of nitrous
    Falken Azenis on front rims, Goodyear on back
    Tanabe Racing medallion full exhaust system with OEM cat but is gutted
    Tokiko 5way adjustable shocks with JapRed coilovers
    DC headers (4-1)
    NOW FOR THE ENGINE INTERNALS:
    Civic type R pistons, stock connecting rods, new connecting rod bearings, HKS metal HG, OEM piston rings (CTR RINGS).
    BUILT GSR HEAD:
    Ferrea oversized valves (.5mm oversized), JUN dual spring valve springs, Crower (spelling?) retainers, 5* angle valve cut.

If there is anything missing that should be shown pls ask away. but like i said, i just want an estamate price since i have no clue on what honda's go for these days. THX a bunch.

2. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

look at kbb.com
    plug in the year model and milage
    that will tell you how much your car is worth .... now add or subtract for all the mods you have
    (add if you can get some dumbass ricer to buy it.... subtract if anyone else buys it)
    you will not get your money back for your mods sorry its not going to happen... unless some stupid kid begs his parents to get it for him... and even then you will take a loss

3. pills_PMD

pills_PMD Super Moderator

you've got to much money into it, dont sell it.. you'll never get what you deserve for it

4. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

pull the motor, and sell me the shell :)

5. Viperlocc_B18C1

Viperlocc_B18C1 Senior Member

might come down to that as im looking at a mint integra shell and wouldnt mind putting the b18 in that...ill let u know

6. BodyDroppedNikes

BodyDroppedNikes ...PENDEJO.... VIP

take all the stuff you put into your car and sell them. then sell Brian (pissedoffsol) the car/shell. thats what you oughtta do.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted