Price On Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Viperlocc_B18C1

First i must say im not selling my car on here right now, just want an estamate on what i can get for it. ive never owned a honda before so i dont know what these go for. so here is the list of my car:
1994 Honda Civic HB
'94 Integra LS rims
'94 Integra GS-R engine/tranny/full radiator/brakes system(disc all around)/Full GSR interior
AEM cold air intake with K&N filter
NOS nitrous system (dry shot's) comes with 55, 65, and 75 shot nozzles and a full tank of nitrous
Falken Azenis on front rims, Goodyear on back
Tanabe Racing medallion full exhaust system with OEM cat but is gutted
Tokiko 5way adjustable shocks with JapRed coilovers
DC headers (4-1)
NOW FOR THE ENGINE INTERNALS:
Civic type R pistons, stock connecting rods, new connecting rod bearings, HKS metal HG, OEM piston rings (CTR RINGS).
BUILT GSR HEAD:
Ferrea oversized valves (.5mm oversized), JUN dual spring valve springs, Crower (spelling?) retainers, 5* angle valve cut.

If there is anything missing that should be shown pls ask away. but like i said, i just want an estamate price since i have no clue on what honda's go for these days. THX a bunch.

look at kbb.com
plug in the year model and milage
that will tell you how much your car is worth .... now add or subtract for all the mods you have
(add if you can get some dumbass ricer to buy it.... subtract if anyone else buys it)
you will not get your money back for your mods sorry its not going to happen... unless some stupid kid begs his parents to get it for him... and even then you will take a loss

take all the stuff you put into your car and sell them. then sell Brian (pissedoffsol) the car/shell. thats what you oughtta do.

Back