Price on CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i probably paid the most out of al you guys. i paid a whopping $10,500 +tax and DMV...of course this was back in 1989 :p i did talk the dealer down from $12K though...with some help from my dad and my uncle :thumbsup:

i paid 2350 for my first 1990 crx si, wrecked it, then bought my second 1991 crx si for 5500, but it also had perfect interior (no rips in door panels!!) and came with a nice 6 disc cd changer in dash with 1 12" JL 12w6 sub.... oh yeah, it also came with a 94 b18c1 engine :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 21 2003, 02:55 AM
damn dude- thats a hell of a deal!

LOL and i had it for about 3 months, before the zc started using oil and the clutch started slipping. it needed brakes also, and i sold it for 1500.......one of my better investments! :lol:

Dude my first car was a 1990 civic HB those were my plans, turns out i just said fuck it and took all that money and bought another car

i got mien for 1,600 good luck . it also came in perfect condition, fully scca aproved with a 6 point rollcage and much more

ok being as how i have a couple and bought and sold a couple i would get an HF over an si if you want something quick. just to cruise around in and the luxury ( yeah i know its a crx) get an si.

for a good si non rusted and running i would say 1500-4k. i have seen them go for so much its crazy. look for a crx from down south since there is no snow hardly and when it does snow they don't use salt. if you want a good condition one for cheap find one with a blown motor and just buy an si motor for cheap. the motor and trans together should cost around 300-400. so think about that one. you can find good deals out there so look around.

Back