Price reasonable for swap?-> my car issue.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey, No my engine is not stock at all, Right know after all the stuuf that i have done to it, Yes It's got 250 hp. Yes it gsr b18c engines are 12:1 ratio look it up.

Okay you fuck 16 year old right from the refernce section
B18C SiR-G 1797 178@7600 129@6200 10.6:1 81 87.2 dohc yes 1 or 2 1995-1997 Integra SiR-G (JDM)
B18C5 1797 195@7800 130@7600 10.6:1 81 87.2 dohc yes 2 1997-2001 Integra Type R (USDM)
B18C Spec R 1797 210@8100 130@7600 11.0:1 81 87.2 dohc yes 2 1997-2001 Integra Type R (JDM)
B18C1 1797 170@7600 128@6200 10.0:1 81 87.2 dohc yes 1 or 2 1994-2001 Integra GSR
B18C3 1797 170@7600 rpm 128@6200 10.0:1 81 87.2 dohc yes 1 or 2 1996+ Civic VTi 1.8

hes got ya ther grasshopper the b series with the most hp is the type r with 197hp and 11.0:1 compression

Last edited:
im talking about the stock type r motor, yours may have that high of compression but a stock one does not

Yo, I've got a gsr japanese engine with alot of shit done to it, A full swap and i got proffessional specs that say the compression is like 12:, 1 jeeze chill the fuck out.

ok just as long as you know a stock one dont have that kind of compression

noob came in told me Well tried to tell me who what where when and why, got ass raped end of story

Hey, Once again my car is not stock! I got the specs of a proffessional web site so what ever.
you're a fucking douche bag noob. if you had type aarrggghhh internals in a gsr you would know that it would put hte compression up to 13:1.

if you want 250hp out of an na gsr, you would need a lot more than pistons and cams from an ITR. plus, you would need a lot better tuning than a vaf-c hack program. i call bullshit until you post a dyno sheet AND a phone number to where you had it tuned. get the fuck off hondaswap asshat.

gsr

Heh, well i checked out the GSR today, it has a very clean, accident-free body. Nice interior. The engine bay is also clean, you can see it's been well maintained, oil changed every 3k. The only problem i saw so far is there's fresh oil leaking from teh distributor/block seal. That's not a big deal for me since i'm going to build the motor and cahnge all teh seals out, so hopefully this problem will be fixed. If anyone thinks thats not a 'small' problem let me know, as far as i know it's not. To go on, the block is nice, you can see someone tried to paint the top red and they failed miserably, paint chipping, but that's all good, just means the metal underneath is clean^_^. The engine itself is not spotless, it has grime on it but it'll all come off.. Got new DC headers which are spanking clean, and an exhaust that's huge but it's ok for now. So on monday night i'm going back to jax and tuesday I'm probably going to buy the car unless the extra test drives proove to me otherwise. All in all i think i'm getting a GSR =) so happy.

I'm going to babie it like a gorrila not being raped.

Now, i'm going to autoX this and DD it:ph34r:, I am going to go n/a unless in the next few weeks of research I find a nice turbo set-up that will give me a powerband between 3-6 or 3.5-7 Rpm. I know daily driving will be below 4k rpm, so boost wont be used much, and AutoX drivign is on a track, there's turns, breaking, etc. So i'll need the turbo to spool fast, but not to early. I'm probably aiming for a ball bearing turbo, by garrett, I'll research the stuff, but if you guys wanted to put in info that'd be appreciated too, you've all helped me so far and i thank you :)

how much?

if i was you, i would buy a bare block and put it on a motor stand. then build it piece by piece until it's ready for install. that way you will have less down time. plus you wont be rushed to get it running. just my .02.

how much?

if i was you, i would buy a bare block and put it on a motor stand. then build it piece by piece until it's ready for install. that way you will have less down time. plus you wont be rushed to get it running. just my .02.

~$3500.

That's a good idea, but i don't have any storage room for the block, i can probably clear a space in robotics club ( not a nerd alert, they got power tools.) and say it's my 'senior design' even though i'm a freshman, but I don't trust anyone in orlando..
My only option would be if i find an apartment place with a garage. I don't really worry much about downtime, i can borrow my grandmother's car which she doesn't drive much, got to go pu together some furniture, but i'll comment more later.

can't, it's still at adessa auction.. he forgot to give them the money >.< so it was just eye candy when i got there, i ended driving a beat-up ol dodge truck to teh lot, the engine stalled while i was making a merge onto another highway.. scared me shitless when the powersteering on a truck went out... But i will be going back to jax, on monday night, piks prob up by tu night =)

Back