pro-anorexia wtf?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was in the gym 6 days a week, 3 of the 6 were heavy lifting, and after the deca/winny I was flat benching 385 and curling 180. bench was usually 5 sets, pyramiding in weight/rep's. I ran, did a lot of sit-ups and ate 300grams of protein and 500grams of carb's daily. I havent lifted in 3 years... would like to lose the gut I accomodated through the years :D

Its not about how hard you can hit...its about how hard you can GET hit without falling... <~ good to know IF your boxing. :D on the street today they carry guns (in my old neighborhood)... wouldnt even go back to that hell hole.
That's what scares me most here at school. About a month ago we had a real creepy guy on our front porch during a party. Touching girls, saying fucked up shit, etc. We told him he had to leave and he kind of just brushed it off. So now there are a few of us on the front porch, no girls, and him. He started to understand but still refused to leave. Right before I dropped him he said, "Yo your boys better stop eyeing me or I'll eye em' up with the .38 in my back pocket. And if your gonna hit me you better drop me with the first one." I thought I could drop him with one but the pros didn't outweigh the cons. I told him I had to talk to everyone inside and I'd be right back. We went inside and called the cops. Asshole had a warrant too so his ass got hauled away.

Its not about how hard you can hit...its about how hard you can GET hit without falling... <~ good to know IF your boxing. :D on the street today they carry guns (in my old neighborhood)... wouldnt even go back to that hell hole.

No joke man.

I dont live in the greatest area since i moved out, so I carry a gun with me to and from my car. In texas, you are allowed to carry a gun with you while you are traveling. The texas legislature just defined traveling as "a trip across a county line". Since I work in a different county it's not illegal.

yea slush, im kind of a one hitter quitter type of guy. Only takes that one good shot to lay em out..but if he says he has a .38 and hes drunk..chances are IF he has the .38, he is gonna use it.. but most of the time...WTF has a .38 in their back pocket?? LOL

Reikoshea, carrying a firearm in the state of NJ is illegal unless you are of goverment order... meaning you have to be police/military to carry. Me personally, I own a glock 9mm. military issue. holds 17 shots with the clip and chamber loaded. its plastic, shoots through water, sand, dirt... you name it. add some hollow tips and your set to shoot through almost any body part with them most likely not finding the bullet(if outdoors). I used to street race all over NY/NJ... Newark, NJ (avenue P, delancey ave), Bayonne, jersey city, staten island etc. Had one run in on avenue P years ago.. kid tried to bag my hatch while i was sitting in it pretending he had a gun under his shirt... i had mine sitting on my lap with my finger on the trigger...i pointed it at him and laughed... he ran... than I find out it was someone i was supposed to run for money (orlando) one of his guys...but i heard he straightened them out. never got to run him tho due to the cops

orlando went 10.8 the prior weekend at e-town... one week later i went 10.2 with a 1.8 sixty foot... My setup made more power than his, especially torque. but at the time i had no info on his setup other than it was a stock bottom end gsr with two head gaskets and a lot of boost.. and that he ran 10.8. I wasnt worried, we both were on street tire (i came out on brand new BFG drags). I wasnt worried about losing, I knew i wouldnt.

I used to live in the hood. I remember the first fight I ever got in I was a 6th grader. There was these 2 black kids playing football in the street and one of them bumped into me and was talking shit (he was a 2nd grader, half my size) so I was like dude I'm sorry then his 16 y/o brother came up and said "either you 2 fight or i'm gonna whoop both yalls asses" so i was like fuck that i beat the living shit out of that little kid he could hardly breathe. After I beat him down I picked him up in a head lock and asked if he was done he was crying and he was like "yea" so i just let them go. That hood shit is crazy it's just like yesterday but I've been out of there for a year now.

Then when I was in 7th grade some kid stole my sweater and some other shit from my locker while we were in PE so I went up to him pushed him into the wall gave him a straight right to the jaw and grabbed his hair and bashed his head into the brick wall a couple times. He covered his head and ran while I was beating on his head from behind him. They tried to press attempted murder charges on me and use of a deadly weapon (the wall). That's bullshit but I only got hit with misdemeaner assault.

That's why I don't like fighting. The only time I fight now is if I feel my life or someone else's life is in danger, or if someone hits me first or provokes me. And ANYTIME if I EVER see a fuckin pussy ass guy beating on a girl he better be ready for everything I've got. I just think I'm too dangerous I get crazy and jump on your neck with my knees while you're on the ground n shit if there's a chance. Anything it takes to incapacitate. My therapist says I have a lot of anger issues but I'm not sure what I laugh that off because I don't feel angry about really anything.

I ran over 2 kids on purpose and then backed my Blazer into one and pinned him against the wall.

Then I drove one of my supras into another kid's car, full bore like 20 mph. But when I was really asked to raise my fists to them (They were REALLY going to beat me within inches of my life) I was with a friend who was a brown belt. "Better than nothing" I thought to myself, so I got right in their faces and made them back down. All the meanwhile, my friend admits to "not actually being" a brown belt and more like "I saw one on TV once"

I'm pretty sure none of you are surprised to find out the DROVES of people who have at one point or another threatened me or try to actually kill me.

Here is my .02:

In the days of Marilyn Monroe, there were 'fat' women who were considered beautiful. I consider this the height of fashion, because, well, it's where 'real' women were looked at and admired for being pretty. Not because they looked perfect, but merely because they were 'real' and men still found them attractive. The standard has changed and I can say that at one time I weighed a mere 80 lbs and I'm proud that I don't anymore. I just wish that those types of women could be 'desired' again even if they're a bit overweight. Don't get me wrong, I know that more than half the American population is considered 'morbidly obese' and that just isn't attractive to me, but I don't think we should think 'anorexic' girls are pretty. To me, they're just as scary as the huge fat women with grease marks all over their shirts.

bah. anorexic people kill themselves, everyday they starve for the greater good of darwin.

i'll take a girl with a little meat on her.

Anorexic girls are distgusting. When I see their ribs and sternum poking out, I want to puke my guts out. :puke:

I wonder if "Dark Angel" would have made it 2 episodes if she weighed 200.. no... lets make this interesting... 140 lbs.

Not even ONE episode, but I guarantee not 2.

if you're not anorexic, and want to be on TV, you will get roles such as "house keeper on 2 and a half men"

What about her ? She's a singer, and a recognized one. You'll still only see her in black and from wierd camera angles.

What's all this talk about anorexia doing in a fight thread?

:ph34r:

Lol, it started as a thread about "pro-anorexia" people who wanna-be anorexic. Then I blew up and did a huge rant in the first page of this thread about my whole generation of middle-highschoolers that seems to be made up of nothing but fakes and included 1 example of a guy that thought he'd kick my ass along wiht 2 other examples about cars and partying :).

If you asked me I'd say my generation watches too many movies :) and believes that hollywood crap or something.

Back