Problem running.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

honda801

Ok, so I have a b16 that I recently pulled the motor out, and when I pit it back in I must have missed somethimg the car will start but as soon as I give it any throttle it instantly dies. I dont know what I did wrong. I have rebooted the s300 si that should be good, I neber touched the cams or timing so that is good. The only thing I I can think of is vacuum, I jave looked at it a million times but still dont feel comfortable that I got everythimg right. My brake line goes to manifold (victor x) my map goes to the same as well as the bov, rhe only other one I.habe is from wastegate to turbo, is the somethimg I am missing? I noticed four empty air barbs two on iacv and two on tjrottle body where do the go and what goes to them? Or if you think I might have missed somerething else please chime in I need a fresh set of minds.sorry about the spelling it is via phone. I am pretty sure it is something I did ,it was runnng fine so I dont think iacv wsnt out or anything of that nature, so please help throw me some ideas. Thanks

The barbs on the TB and IACV are for coolant lines, check your other thread, I explained to you how to run them.
Try reversing the map and tps plugs, you might have mixed them up.

Back