Problem With B16 With P61 93 1.7grs Ecu

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Gen2Teg

i got a 1993 integra gsr with the stock ecu p61and a first gen b16 and with the basic bolt-ons.msd system, intake,pulley,camgears,fuel rail,fuel regulater,headders,vtec controller,exhaust.i took it to the track and i was pulling 17ssss all day. another guy their at the track had a 1991 ls with a stock b16 and b16 ecu pulling 15sss. i just wanted to know if itit is my ecu or i just didnt tune it right.i need help disapionted 17777777777sssssssssssssssssssssss

sounds like terrible tuning to me.

what are your cam gears at? that was my HUGE problem with going slow
0,0 OWNED me.

try to adjust cam gears and what was the VTEC set at.

my friend posted that, im helping him out, but yea... naw yea his shits weak, 17's... could it be the ecu? his B16a is JDM and COULD be obd0 or 1 and his ecu is obd1. people said he should try a chipped p28 but we're not sure what to do... help him out, my nearly stock LS will smoke his GS-R with every single possible bolt on and a carbon fiber hood....

first of all that motor in that car isnt going to be super fast because of the lack of torque, make sure your driving is in check, check to see if your cat isnt clogged on such an older car. take the car and have it tuned. my friend ran 15.0 all day with a b16 in his 92 teg i/h/e and you should too.

naw he cleared out all his codes... and yea when he went to the track there was a guy there with a B16 in a 2nd gen integra too n he pulled 15's so we're juss tryin to figure out wtf is wrong with it... i know it has no torque at all, but he wanted the motor so oh well its in now. But he has every single possible bolt on, took out the power steering, ac, windshield fluid resevoir, its gutted out, AND has a carbon fiber hood.... it should be pullin at least mid 15's. he has intake, headers, full exhaust, msd, cam gears, crank pulley, alternator pulley, high flow fuel rail, pressure regulator, ngk irridium spark plugs, and hella other shit...

what about the tranny? is he running the b16 tranny? if not, theres your prob.

also is he running on 17's?

Back