problem with car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

draggin

I bought this car from a guy about 2 hours away…long story so let me get to the chase…the car is having some problems it has a b16a3 running with a pw0 ecu…its throwing out 21 and 9 at me…(2 slow beats then 1 quick one…pause for a sec..the 9 quick beats) help me out…this guy did ghetto fab work…oh and he does not have the second o2 hooked up either..ive heard that some people say the second o2 sensor should be hooked but Ive also heard it does not have to be using the pw0 ecu instead of the pr3…now the car is hard to crank…help me out my fellas help me out…

nol it was 9 nad 21...but thanks though...but now ive replaced a new dizzy in it and the car still wont fire...someone help...i'ce checfk the injector plugs, resistor box, spark plug wires...etc....everything seems to be in fine shape but car still wont fire...lmk what you guys think it could be...

I think you should start by hooking up your second o2 sensor correctly. Even if it's not causing your problem, it's still affecting your a/f ratios. 1 controls 1&4, and the 2nd 3&4, so you're not getting the correct a/f ratios in one set. Hook it up to the ecu directly like it needs, then see if you still have the same problems. It's worth doing either way. And yes, PW0's are not excluded from having problems with the second o2 not being hooked up(some pr3's and pw0's are not having that problem though, I don't know what makes the difference).

Even though, i've heard the problems are performance of driving, not starting issues, but.......

ok now i got the car to fire up but it wont stay fired...is it because the second o2 sensor is not hooked up...lmk someone...do you get this problem...ive heard that the 2nd o2 wouldnt matter with the pw0 ecu...

Back