1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem with h22 ecu in accord

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> BA-BB /CA-CD' started by -94-AccordH22, Aug 6, 2006.

1. -94-AccordH22

-94-AccordH22 Senior Member

so yea i figured out why my car wouldnt start. when i moved my battery to the trunk the terminals at the starter were touching the starter casing. (grounding out) fried the starter. so i replaced that and it fired right up. but then i went driving about 10 feet and the ecu,efi fuse underhood popped AGAIN. so i chekced it and it ran out 14 v at the fuse. so it was way to much. but i cant figure out what is making it so much. also when the fuse popped. the main relay and a little black thing next to a green cylinder on the drivers side fender. 2 vacuum lines come from it. so the relay and that thing was clicking a mile a minute when i turned the key to ign. i know probably not alot of you would know. thats a rare problem among swapping. even shops didnt know without me paying them to inspect. thanks

2. -94-AccordH22

bump,

noone??? please. im fresh out of ideas except for tracing back the whole fused circuit and rerunning new wire or finding a bad ground. other than that im stummped.

3. tab

tab Super Moderator

Dude, you have more wiring issues than anyone I've seen. You really need an electrician.

4. -94-AccordH22

no never mind. the guys at my work printed up a diagram and highlighted the things i need to check. so instead of waisting my money on an electrician i need to find this:

fuse 33 keeps popping which wont let the relay power up. so i need to find the 3 or 4 accessories that run off the relay and unplug each one and see which one pops the fuse. than fix or replace.

but thanks anyway

5. tab

tab Super Moderator

I take it back. Sounds like you are on the right track with a good plan.

Do it yourself. :thumbsup:

6. -94-AccordH22

yea the 2 yellow/black wires that come from the relay were done. replaced and ECU is kicking on just fine.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted