problem with h22 ecu in accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

-94-AccordH22

so yea i figured out why my car wouldnt start. when i moved my battery to the trunk the terminals at the starter were touching the starter casing. (grounding out) fried the starter. so i replaced that and it fired right up. but then i went driving about 10 feet and the ecu,efi fuse underhood popped AGAIN. so i chekced it and it ran out 14 v at the fuse. so it was way to much. but i cant figure out what is making it so much. also when the fuse popped. the main relay and a little black thing next to a green cylinder on the drivers side fender. 2 vacuum lines come from it. so the relay and that thing was clicking a mile a minute when i turned the key to ign. i know probably not alot of you would know. thats a rare problem among swapping. even shops didnt know without me paying them to inspect. thanks

bump,

noone??? please. im fresh out of ideas except for tracing back the whole fused circuit and rerunning new wire or finding a bad ground. other than that im stummped.

Dude, you have more wiring issues than anyone I've seen. You really need an electrician.

no never mind. the guys at my work printed up a diagram and highlighted the things i need to check. so instead of waisting my money on an electrician i need to find this:

fuse 33 keeps popping which wont let the relay power up. so i need to find the 3 or 4 accessories that run off the relay and unplug each one and see which one pops the fuse. than fix or replace.

but thanks anyway

I take it back. Sounds like you are on the right track with a good plan.

Do it yourself. :thumbsup:

Back