Problem with suspension?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CronoMasamune

Ok, I first noticed the problem this morning. I started the car, pushed in the clutch, shifted to reverse, took the e-brake off, then slowly let my foot off the brake. I noticed I didnt start rolling backwards (driveway is at an angle). So I give it some gas and it feels like theres some resistance. Strange. So I get out and check all the tires out, make sure theres nothing caught under the car, etc. and I drive to work, the whole way it feels as if the ebrake was on a little bit.

So I get off work, and find that its doing the same thing, only worse. I drive around for a while, it gets a little better, but the problem never dissappears. I noticed when I was drive there was a slight squeek from the front right tire whenever I touch the gas, now Im not sure if this has anything to do with it but it might. Another thing is its been below freezing here and Ive never had the car when the temp was below freezing, could this possible freeze brake lines or anything? HELP PLEASE

BTW I drive a 97 Honda Civic DX

Back