Problem with the swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMLuder95

Ok so I just recently received my JDM h22 engine(no Tranny) yesterday, and my p13 came in today,I plan on swapping out my blown h23 in my 95 SE and using the h23 tranny with the h22 motor. This will be my very first swap, and I've printed out every thread that deals with h22 swaps, so I feel semi prepared, from what i read it should be an easy swap. Anyways to get to my problem I was going over the H22 motor, and where I think the Fly wheel should be attached , there is just a plate which has bolts with AT engraved on the tops. So what I'm assuming is the engine was pulled from an automatic prelude. My questions is will this be a problem in my swap? Can i just remove the plat attach, the fly wheel and bolt the tranny right up, or will i have to get a new engine that is for a manual prelude? Another question i have is since the motor is from and automatic prelude will the wiring be any different. Like will the wiring that came with the automatic motor be kosher with the wiring and plugs thats left from my h23. and can anyone provide me diagrams of how to install the oil lines for vtec, and wiring the p13 ecu? Any helpful information about this situation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Back