problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

redef91

aight guy yesteday i tried to clean my throtle body with some thortle body cleaner and my brother didnt but on the straw right and shot right into the thortle body. it seemed the it went down the intake manfold into the motor. any suggestion on what will happen to it or will it damage the engine. current engine d16a6

you saying the straw for the stream shot intol the intake manifold? HAHA, damn that sucks. Take you rintake manifold off and get that out of there. IT will mess somethign up if you leave it in tehre. I hope you havent been driving with it in tehre.

Originally posted by B16CRX@Aug 25 2005, 06:53 PM
you saying the straw for the stream shot intol the intake manifold? HAHA, damn that sucks. Take you rintake manifold off and get that out of there. IT will mess somethign up if you leave it in tehre. I hope you havent been driving with it in tehre.
[post=545348]Quoted post[/post]​

i had too yea shot right in the intake man. and now its in the engine

Originally posted by redef91@Aug 25 2005, 09:02 AM
aight guy yesteday i tried to clean my throtle body with some thortle body cleaner and my brother didnt but on the straw right and shot right into the thortle body. it seemed the it went down the intake manfold into the motor. any suggestion on what will happen to it or will it damage the engine. current engine d16a6
[post=545020]Quoted post[/post]​

hahaha shitty deal man....shitty deal..... :p

Originally posted by civic+93,Aug 25 2005, 10:22 PM-->
@Aug 25 2005, 09:02 AM

[post=545426]Quoted post[/post]​

i know sux anyone know what will happen my brother drove all day with it today he said the car drove fine.

Originally posted by redef91+Aug 25 2005, 10:27 PM-->
Originally posted by civic@93,Aug 25 2005, 10:22 PM
redef91
@Aug 25 2005, 09:02 AM

[post=545426]Quoted post[/post]​

i know sux anyone know what will happen my brother drove all day with it today he said the car drove fine.
[post=545430]Quoted post[/post]​

probley get hot, melt and gunk up in your engine....can't say i know what this will do but i dont think its good..or it may be one of those things you can just live with...i'm realy not sure

It may have melted and burned off or it may have melted and got stuck on somehign in the head. If it is running fine now, Don't worry abouit it until somethgin stupid happens again or it breaks down.

Back