problems again! please help my inspection is tomorrow!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

muzeii

My car has been running great since i got it started last week, i got my pass today to drive it with out plates to the state patrol tomorrow morning, so i went up and got it aligned at the shop up the street. I drove back to the garage where i've been keeping the car get out to grab something and as i was walking back the car died. Okay so i try to start it again and nothing. I saw i was low on gas an parked on a slant so i went and got some gas, still nothing. I just realized i don't hear my fuel pump kick on....i hear the main relay click, but that it. I have no pressure at my fuel rail now either. The pump is brand new. I thought my CEL was on, because it's on when turn the ignition to on, but when i jumper it, it does not start blinking it just stays solidly lit.

My inspection with the state patrol is in the morning! Please throw me some ideas, i'm about to start running a set of wires to the pump to turn it on manually????

help!

check the fuel pump relay or the fuse, it has to be something in there, also check your grounds, if all else fails, run the wires for manual pump engagement, but make sure you remember to turn it off when you shut down the car otherwise itll drain your battery.

I just finished wiring a switch and power to my pump, i can turn it on and get pressure at my fuel rail now, i tried starting the car nothing new. It does try to crank but just doesn't start.

I just looked down at my vtec controller and noticed that it does not register when i push the gas petal, it's connected to my TPS sensor and was givng me a throttle read out, nothing now.

I fear the worst, i think i messed up my ecu, but if thats the case why didn't it happen earlier, i've had the car runing and driving around the block for a week now.

im freaking out

check your fuses and such, and double check that main relay. also, check your engine ground straps, and especially check the ground right by your thermostat where the wiring harness is grounded to the housing with a 10mm bolt.

Back