Problems starting

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

Yeah so, the integra still has the same old problems- warm days usually mean it won't start after being run for a while- I know that there is spark, compression and air- I know the problem is somewhere in the fuel system- I dunno what the problem necessarily is and without any CEL's it's hard to pinpoint- So i'm just going to replace every part of the fuel system that could cause this problem- I know this sounds like overkill, but the car has 220k on it, and is still running on the orgininal everything-

I figure i need to place the fuel injection relay, fuel pump, filter, fuel pressure regulator

is there anything else i'm missing? or someplace i should start first

i have a close promlem with my rex.. on hot days after running for a while .. when u turn it off. wont start.. im thinking wiring but not 100%

yeah, i would blame wiring, but the only thing that i've done to this car is replace the motor with an identical motor from an identical car

and besides that, my prelude, with the stock motor, had the same problems

Try to get a new MAIN RELAY. In older Honda's the M.R. likes to be a dick sometimes...

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Nov 1 2004, 10:44 PM
go to the junkyard and pull some main relays. :) can you say free?
[post=410410]Quoted post[/post]​

Then you always have to wonder if they are going to work... just buy new.

yeah, plus I don't steal from the junkyard cause the dude is family friend and that's just shitty

i've heard you can open up the relays and resolder all the connections- any truth to this?

Back