problems wit mah b16

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tecdippin03

i gotta b16 and i just got it to cranks over but it wont fire up and the dizzy timing is right...what else could be done to get it started i tried everything i could and its frustrating....any help

change the starter, alternator, and battery. then get a new ecu, clutch and tranny. j/k

battery is probably dead. try giving it a jump.

i would check your plugs, wires, cap and rotor.if not any of that, it could be your starter.

If it cranks, it won't be the starter. Start by checking to see if you get a spark. If not replace plugs, wires, cap and rotor (in that order). If you have spark then you aren't getting fuel.

i finnaly figured out wat it was and got my car started....tha coil in my dizzy was gone so i swithed it out and it fired up

are you sayin you did a motor swap and didnt give it a tune up? and if you gave it a tune up you didnt notice the coil missing. and you didnt check for spark when it wouldent crank the first time? na im just giving you shit man, glade you got your car running.

Back