Problems with B20b

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MazdaAspec

/\ IDIOT ALERT /\
I had my car dynoed this past weekend ant is was a terrible 154HP and 153 torque. At 4800 rpms, my fuel took a dive down to 0 and lost all power for that split second and then comes back. I have VTEC kicking in at 5200 rpms and it works but the motor has to catch up again to gain HP. The sad thing is the block alone is suppose to make like 176 HP stock and this is a built B20B block with B16a head. Do you think there would be more problems then just fuel getting cut out. I am running through the fuel pump, regulator and the hoses of the fuel line to find problem but not sure yet.

The items on my 1991 Honda Cr-x HF Engine: 1997 B20B Block: JE 12:1 CR, 84.5 MM Bore, CP Rings, Eagle Rods, Z10 Crank Girdle, ACL Main and Rod Bearings, Thrust Washers, New OEM Honda ITR Oil Pump, Water Pump, Rear Main Seal, and Gaskets where needed, ITR Timing Belt, Golden Eagle Head Studs, Golden Eagle Head Gasket, Golden Eagle Ls/VTEC Conversion Kit, JDM OBD0 B16 Head, Toda Valve train (Springs and Titanium Retainers), STR Fuel Rail ,AEM Fuel Pressure Regulator, B & M Fuel Pressure Gauge, 450 CC Injectors, (DSM) HP Racing Header, 92 Integra GSR Distributor, JKOBD OBD0 to OBD1 Conversion Harness, RYWire Distributor Jumper Harness, Chipped P75 ECU, Walboro 255 LPH Fuel Pump, HASport Mounts and Shift Linkage, Custom Intake w/K&N Air Filter, Tanabe Racing Medallion Catback, Vision Catch Can,

Suspension: 1991 Crx Si Rear Disc Conversion, 1991 Crx Si Lower Rear Sway, Bar Ingalls Camber Kit (Rear), 16 x 7 1/2 Rota Circuit 8's (Gunmetal), 205/40/16 Hankook Ventus HRII, Tanabe strut tower bar, Konig Brightlights with Falkins (for autox)

Exterior: Amber Corner Lens, Amber Bumper Lights,

Interior: Tenzo R racing seats, Panasonic CQ-DF602U Head Unit, Alpine 5 1/4 Coaxial (Front) ,Alpine 3-Way 6x9s (Rear), 1992 Integra GSR Steering Wheel, DC Sports Short Throw Shifter. 1992 GSR Shift Knob. Oil Pressure Gauge Auto meter Single Gauge Pod

i'm guessing it needs a good tune.. my b16 took a dip at vtec after adding a new mani and tb.. once i got a custom basemap burned it ran so much better..

Should i Get my ECU flashed??? would that help at all? Defined tuned. I live in ND and there are no tuner places, and people here hate us lil tuners, and the stupid ass ricers that make me look bad.

ok

if you dont have an ecu that allows you to tune the map then you will run into situations like this.

it will blow up so tune it ... and 154hp&153tq? i call BS...

alrighty. I am scanning my dyno paper. will be up shortly

l_8de39b47f6323da145cb16bb13a8109f.jpg

Back