problems with my B20 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xlerate93

the swap ive been working on for the past 2 days is nearly completed.
although i have a couple things holding me back

first, the main hose that leads from the bottom of the radiator to the block, there is a small piece in between the two and i have a hose connector that i cannot find anything to connect it with. what does it connect to?

secondly i have two clips that i cannot find anywhere for them to connect with, some people say look harder and some say that i do not use the clips

also on the gsr transaxle i do not have a bracket for the shift linkage stabalizer bar, does anyone happen to have a pic of how the bracket mounts to the tranny? apparently my d series does not fit.

i have pics but my cable is down, i will try and upload them soon

please guys try and help me

im is xlerate93

:(

edit- it is going into a 93 del sol Si

Originally posted by xlerate93@Jul 8 2003, 01:45 PM
the swap ive been working on for the past 2 days is nearly completed.
although i have a couple things holding me back

first, the main hose that leads from the bottom of the radiator to the block, there is a small piece in between the two and i have a hose connector that i cannot find anything to connect it with. what does it connect to?

secondly i have two clips that i cannot find anywhere for them to connect with, some people say look harder and some say that i do not use the clips

also on the gsr transaxle i do not have a bracket for the shift linkage stabalizer bar, does anyone happen to have a pic of how the bracket mounts to the tranny? apparently my d series does not fit.

i have pics but my cable is down, i will try and upload them soon

please guys try and help me

im is xlerate93

:(

edit- it is going into a 93 del sol Si

damn sounds confusing. wish I could help.

not too sure on the hose .... need a pic
the 2 extra plugs should be for VTEC... are they up near the distributor both round 1 grey 1 green? if so you dont use them
for the linkage i just used a bolt that fit the hole and a big ass washer to make sure it stayed in place

You need the VTEC Shift linkage and hardware, It's about $150 for everything from Hpars.com

As for the clips, if you are using your Z6 engine harness they are the VTEC clips. (near the distributor right)

I'm not sure what you mean about the Hose. Is there a neck on the motor without a hose??

took care of the shift linkage today.... he has the right stuff... jsut was missing a bolt...
and it looks like his injecotrs are ok too...

Back