proclutch?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
just wondering if someone has herd of them of has even used one of these clutches? i bought a stage 3 for 225 shipped. i hope i got a good deal on a good clutch.i hope its not one of the "you get what you pay for" deals. but anyway let me know what you guys think about these. thanks

Originally posted by ktanaka@May 28 2004, 03:52 PM
The only clutches I would ever consider running are Exedy and ACT.

those and centerforce...

my friend got some "stage 3" generic shyt and it is just like oem if not worse...some shyt called LUK..

clutches are very vital and i suggest you stick w/ the best

I used a Sachs clutch. It is a decent clutch. Way better than the stock one, and about the same pedal pressure. I'll be going exedy clutch and flywheel next time around.

what are the people putting down the big numbers running? 350-400 whp turbo motor, what clutch for that kind of set up?

Originally posted by GSRTURBO@Jun 2 2004, 07:58 PM
what are the people putting down the big numbers running? 350-400 whp turbo motor, what clutch for that kind of set up?

clutch masters stage 3-4 will handle that

see the problem is that i have everyone saying something different. This person says clutchmasters are the best, this person says ACT, that person says exedy. Now i know a guy running around my area in a crx running somewhere in the 11s, and he says he has tired, act, exedy, clutchmasters, ect, ect, like 5 or 6 clutches and has had problems with them all, blowing out, or slipping, but the RPS clutch holds, better, doesnt spin, and has lasted longer. any comments on that? Im probably ordering my clutch by the end of the week or early next week and im looking for 350-400 to the wheels, but still streetable. Thanks...
PS: sorry for the thread jacking :p

i dunno why their page sucks? pay someone less money of frivolous shit and sell things cheaper?

function over fashion?

good luck on car mang.

haven't heard of them,,,,,,I have used "ClutchNet" good shit - they are the makers of RPSturbo clutchs...........for the dsm guys......and they are very very cheap

my understanding is that clutchnet is RPS. anyone have any experience?

Back